cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Postal Bill of Exports (PBE-I) for GST Refunds and Shipping International Orders received on eBay

Postal Bill of Exports PBE-I for GST Refunds for all international sellers on eBay

Finally, on 14th June 2018, the government has implemented a method for e-commerce sellers shipping via IndiaPost, to realize their sales as exports. With this step, the e-commerce exporters will be able to receive the GST refund.

The duly filled PBE-I has to be furnished by the exporter to the FPO at the time of booking the shipments and it will serve as an equivalent of a Shipping Bill.

This will help all of the eBay exporters (crossborder sellers) to receive GST Refunds.

I am attaching the format for your reference. 

Please share your inputs, updates etc to help us all to understand, follow and simplify the procedure. I shall be happy to answer any questions to the best of my understanding on this thread. 
Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Postal Bill of Exports (PBE-I) for GST Refunds and Shipping International Orders received on eBay

What a joke. Instead of making it easier for us, they are making it difficult. I can hardly sell 10 to 30 items per month and now my post office told me- i have to go foreign post office for shipping. I cannot run between cities to ship a handful of small packets. They said-  First custom officer will scan and clear the packets and then book the packets. Their site says- due to shortage of staff, brokers can be used. When do we get fair and honest laws in this country without the smell of of bribary and corruption.

Message 2 of 35
latest reply

For sellers selling average 10 to 20 packets per day is a diffiuclt task now. Postal Bill of exports for GST refunds are worth for sellers selling more than 100 packets a day. Will be a daunting task for small sellers to hire a broker and get the packets cleared everyday and very difficult for sellers residing in small towns where packets are not permissable to be booked at small post offices now. 

Message 3 of 35
latest reply

Hi, What we can do if we are not located in FPO city, Like mumbai, delhi or channai 

Message 4 of 35
latest reply

You need to find your nearest FPO because this is the only legal method of export now. Goverment is increasing number of FPO and right now a list of total 17 FPO's finalised by Govt. 

FPO Vijaywada
FPO Hyderabad

FPO Guwahati

FPO New Delhi

FPO Ahmedabad

FPO Srinagar

FPO Leh

FPO Bengaluru

FPO Kochi

FPO Mumbai

FPO Ludhiana

FPO Jaipur

FPO Chennai

FPO Kanpur

FPO Agra

FPO Varanasi

FPO Kolkata

Message 5 of 35
latest reply

As of 20th December 2018, Not a single person working in Ahmedabad FPO is aware of the meaning of PBE-1.

Message 6 of 35
latest reply

Will I get refund for supplies done by FedEx dhl or other courier
Message 7 of 35
latest reply

My parcel rejected from Mumbai FPO, with reason of PBE-1 not provided. But I am based from non FPO city, and I have book the parcel in Gift mode. But still asking us for PBE-1 Any one facing same issue?

Message 8 of 35
latest reply

Yes, I have faced the same issue here. Have you claimed the refund for the returned parcels??
What steps you have taken for this??
Message 9 of 35
latest reply

Hello,

Is there any option if you only have 1-2 parcels per day??

As this form is not required then.
Message 10 of 35
latest reply