Please help me regarding international shipping

A buyer from Malaysia has won one of my item.He wants to pay me.I have linked my paypal account with ebay.in Does buyer need any thing more to pay me the money.Like any ID or some thing like that??.or can he pay me easily as other Indian buyers pay me in paisa pay mode.I am new to international shipping.Please help me ASAP.
Regards
Nikhil
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

dsparklezz
Community Member
Buyer can either opt for Paisapay or Paypal.As you have linked Paypal also,he will be getting both the options ,he can select his choice and make the payment.
Some of my international customer always make payment through Paisapay.Its their choice and their convenience,i think.

Regards
Laya.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi Nikhil,

Your buyer from Malaysia can pay easily thru PaisaPay by credit card. If the buyer asks for a PayPal invoice then log on to your PayPal account and select REQUEST MONEY tab, fill the buyer's e-mail address and other details to send the invoice in US Dollars.

Send the item thru Registered Airmail of India Post.

Regards,

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thanks a lot @ skygiftworldwide but just want to ask that can he pay me via paisapay if he has bidded my item from ebay.com as they only get the option of paypay if they won the item from ebay.com
Regards
Nikhil
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

dsparklezz
Community Member
Hi Nikhil,

They can get Paisapay as an option if you are offering it.Some of my international customers make payment only through Paisapay.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi Nikhil,

If you had listed on ebay.com site then the buyer can pay only thru PayPal and not PaisaPay. PayPal payment option is automatically available for all listing created on ebay.com site. You don't have to send a PayPal invoice separately from PayPal site.

But if the listing was created from ebay.in site then the buyer can pay thru PaisaPay OR send a PayPal invoice to the buyer.

Regards,

Message 6 of 6
latest reply