PayPal invoice for ebay.in items

Dear,
A buyer has asked me to send PayPal invoice for items purchased at Ebay India. I got PayPal account verified(2). Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

diamond.bazaar.in
Community Member
Hi Amitava,

I would advise you not to go for PayPal

Reason
1. Its still not a valid payment mode hear as per RBI/govt. laws
2. At least if your item is not delivered to your buyer you have someone (PaisaPay) a phone call away. PayPal and Paisa Pay most of the times only push Copy-Paste replies and would no where be heard.
3. You will have limited access to your PayPal account and would not be able to with draw fund unlimited
4. Incase of Chargeback, you will completely be tied with no control over the actions of PayPal
5. You will not be involved in Currency conversion charges (they take a bomb out of your payment when converting to INR)
Its your choice, but if you take PayPal as your mode of payment than only god will help you .. eBay india would not be in the picture

Correct me if I am wrong
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Dear Amitava ji

You can follow these steps:
1. Login into account
2. Click on "Request Money" tab present at the top of the page
3. Write Recipient's email address, amount and currency you need the money in.
4. Select the radio button "eBay items"
5. On the next page, fill in other details of the transaction like item number, shipping cost, item URL etc.

And you're done !

Hope this was helpful :-)

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hi ranjeet.mehta,
Thanx for writing.
It is buyers requirement.Cant help.
Hi jaipur_fashions,
I needed that bit of advice.
Thanx a lot,

Truly,
Amitava
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hello ranjeet.mehta,
I been able to convince the buyer to pay by PaisaPay. We try to attract buyers to use PaisaPay. But PaisaPay needs to listen to our advice. The sellers only can convince the buyers. To buyer, PaisaPay is just another button. PaisaPay can be better if they listen to us.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

gaush007
Community Member
Hello friend,

Just use the following link which I have mentioned to send a manual invoice with the PayPal account.

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_help-ext&eloc=0&loc=1185&source_page=_home&flow=

Thank you,

gaush007.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply