International Courier rates

essech
Community Member
Reputed couriers all charge around Rs 1900 for halg kg packet to USA. When I tell US buyers this amount, they do not come back to buy.
How come some sellers offering shipping at Rs 800 to the USA for a saree?
Please help.
Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

sushbela
Community Member
The best courier service that i have come across both in terms of service & rates is Kancour Service.They are located in Mumbai & have 48 hours service to US & other major countries.
Call them on 022-28071001 or the owner's cell number 9820071817.His name is Dipen Shah.
If you need a discount give him my reference,my name is Sushil & i studied with him when i was in India.
Message 31 of 43
latest reply

royalindianheritage
Community Member
Hi,

GPX Express couriers offered excellent rates for usa and canada.
Feel free to contact us for all you needs also visit our website-:www.gpxexpress.com
Call us at 9899996806
Mail us-:pnischal@gpxexpress.com
and gpxsupport@gmail.com
Message 32 of 43
latest reply

rushabimportshyd
Community Member
Hello Vendor,

I have registered in eBay recently. i will be selling Funky jewelery with Pearls, Shells, Semi-precious stones through eBay.

My jewelery is priced between Rs.1000/- to Rs.3000/-, I want to know what are the courier charges for the product to sent globally from Hyderabad,India.
Is it that the courier charges are more than the product cost. How do other do.

Kindly let me know.

Regards,
Vinay P
Rushab Imports
Message 33 of 43
latest reply

garam-masala
Community Member
I Want to know the average courier rate for the 250 gm of package any where out side the India please reply urgently i m in the mid of listing the product i get stuck only because of international courier charges
Message 34 of 43
latest reply

pradipmalakar
Community Member
Some of my buyers are also asking for lower courier charges. I sell sarees abroad and I wish to find couriers from Mumbai who can ship it for 500-600 INR.

1 of the threads mentions about Fleet International courier but the no. given is wrong. can some one help me?
Message 35 of 43
latest reply

For international couriers, use EMS/Speedpost.

It is very fast and the customs clearance is got even before sending the parcel.
Message 36 of 43
latest reply

shopabroadonline
Community Member
You can ship through www.iccworld.com, they are reliable and with good rates.
Message 37 of 43
latest reply

pat.bazaar
Community Member
i want to send electronic goods from india to uk & us is it possible
Message 38 of 43
latest reply

samirchowdhry11
Community Member
DO U REQUIRE ANY DOCUMENTATION IF U ARE SENDING IMITATION JEWELLERY FROM INDIA TO AUSTRALIA, UK, US OR CANADA?? OR ITS BUYERS HEADACHE??
Message 39 of 43
latest reply

unitrans2012
Community Member
Dear All,
Welcome To UNITRANS International courier and cargo online shipping service !!! We provide Exciting online shipping experience and comparison of international courier and cargo charges/tariff/rates of giants like Fedex, DHL, TNT, UPS, ARAMEX, SKYNET, Bombino express and many others to send international courier, parcel, cargo, shipments or export by air cargo mode from anywhere In India. We offer 50 % to 60% Discounts 365 days on all exports from India, whether it is a commercial shipment or a personal courier. Once you compare Rates/Charges, You can book your International courier /Cargo/Shipment/parcel /envelope online by simply opening free online account with us & ship online by filling all the required details in 5 simple steps which hardly takes 10 minutes. we provide LIVE chat to negotiate rates/charges for international courier and cargo for heavy International shipments / Courier /Air Cargo or parcel along with online tracking. All you Require to Ship online With UNITRANS International courier and cargo is A Debit Card / Credit Card or a net banking Account. We specialize in sending food items from India, Excess baggage, foreign university applications, medicines, International courier services for NRI and foreign tourist & export samples or export consignment by air cargo from India.

UNITRANS Express offers a unique service to courier anything worldwide from India. Apart from delivering regular documents, Parcel, We are the only international courier company specialized in India delivering Food Items to UK, USA & Worldwide. We carry all types of food items which includes of Pickles, Sweets, Savories, Groceries, Condiments & Etc. We offer one of the most committed and strong express delivery system to the country. We are known to be the fastest courier providing door to door delivery between India, UK and USA. UNITRANS Express provides both Importing and exporting packages to worldwide destinations. Our network has its presence globally & Operations Hub in all the major metropolitan destinations. We have the required shipping competence, to carefully prepare your packages for shipment so that you need not contact third party for the services.

Any season is a discount season at UNITRANS and we are currently offering up to 60% discounts. Trust UNITRANS Express

For More Details Please logon to www.unitrans.co.in OR Call 9099477788
Message 40 of 43
latest reply