HOW TO LIST A PRODUCT THAT ON ALL EBAY WORLWIDE?

carator_in1
Community Member
CAN SOME TELL ME HOW WE CAN LIST ITEMS SUCH THAT IT GETS LISTED ON EVERY EBAY SITE WORLDWIDE?
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

postal_help
Community Member
When you list your item, there should be an option for you to decide where you will ship to.
Choose 'worldwide' and it will show up on all sites.
It may not be seen by all buyers as they may have their settings to show items only available in their country rather than available to their country.
Nothing you can do about that, buyers choice. If you are selling something that somebody really wants, they will find it.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

booker.in
Community Member
Let me tell you the story after the interval.

After you successfully create an international listing, some buyers from UK or Germany or even Nigeria would order/bid for your international item.

Because you don't accept PayPal, and because PaisaPay doesn't accept international buyers, you'd have long e-mail conversations with those buyers, some of whom might want to pay by cheque/check, which, of course, you'd refuse, but won't be able to offer any other payment mode.

These international listings of yours are neither paid, nor unpaid, and are called "Internotional Listings" (Seller's termimology). Please note the "o".

The climax: you'd be charged Rs. 15 for the same.

Hope that helped!

booker.in, international bookseller
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

apocjoe
Community Member
Hello from Germany, i dont know that there is ebay at India.;-)) For worldwide Transaction the most used payment method is pay pal. I used it too and its a very good thing. Have a great time at the other side of the earth 😄
Many regards Jörg
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

amarjitb2005@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Carator_in1

When you choose to ship Internationally while creating a listing on the ebay.in site, there are various options. You can either use Worldwide or can choose specific region like Europe, Asia etc. Once you do that then your item shown up on the region which you had selected. For eg lets take a case where a seller selling sarees chose to ship worldwide. When user of any ebay site searches for sarees, it will show up as xx items 'available from International sellers'. All sarees listings available from India who chose to ship worldwide will show up in this list.

Re. PaisaPay not available in other ebay sites. You would be pleased to know that it is now been activated and shows up as a payment option on other ebay sites when you offer PaisaPay and chose to ship Internationally. International Buyers can pay through PaisaPay using their master and visa credit cards.

Regards
Amarjit

Thanks
Amar
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

anilsahib
Community Member
Dear,
I dont see any reason why cant we the sellers from india can have a PayPal account and sell our items worldwide. Let the good offices of PayPal handle collection of our payments. If a foreign buyer doesnt want to pay thru PayPal then in all probability he is a fraud buyer.
best wishes
Anil Kumar
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

handicrafts_india
Community Member
One of the burning issue in using PAYPAL if you are based in India is this:

Paypal sends you payment via a prefunded instrument (i.e. Demand Draft, though they call it a check). IF it is lost enroute (very common in India), then Paypal will just throw its hands up...it cannot be cancelled and re-issued !! Wonder how many sellers can stomach that kind of a writeoff !!

Don't want to list on Ebay.in with international listing also as the listing would be shown in INR on ebay.com. Psychologically, having an item listed for INR 1000 turns off many buyers as the item seems very highly priced if you are viewing 95 % of the item in USD figures (e.g $ 20).

Ebay, please help
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I was surprised to read that paypal does not resend Check if it is lost in transit, Very common in India as Paypal sends by ordinary Mail Can any one tell me what will then happen to my money?
Message 8 of 8
latest reply