FACING ISSUE WHILE LISTING ITEM

sanaazesty
Community Member

Hi

I am facing issue while listing my Iteam...

The message which is coming as is as follows

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.

I have already uploaded the required documents.

Just recieved a mail that we have forwarded your request to the concerned safety team...

But its 10 days now...no reply

Need help as to how to solve the problem

•  

In order to maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on sellers and you have reached your global trading limit. To increase your ability to list more items, please click here to submit Proof of Identity, Proof of Address and Business Plan.

The acceptable Proof of Identity (POI), Proof of Address (POA) and Business Plan format can be found here: http://ebay.in/help/sell/seller_vetting.html

Once received, we will verify the documents in 2-3 business days. If documents are acceptable we will contact you to understand about your current and future business plans.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

FACING ISSUE WHILE LISTING ITEM

You must be listing on ebay.com

This happens on books, jewelleries, collectables, etc. Ebay.com do not allow any Indian sellers to list in them as they say this are banned categories for Indian. Though this same catergory are being allowed by other country sellers. Only few Indian Sellers have been allowed as they continued to list since ebay launched in India.

You can forget about listing in those categories as even Account Manager wont be able to help.

I happened to list in those categories many years back and I just discontinued for 2 years and  now they are not allowing me to list in them also. I have been trying to for the last 3years with many Account Manager but all of them failed.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply