where is your contact us email id???

hari.host
Community Member
i have been searching your contact us email id... but i could not get it from your site...
Message 1 of 67
latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

Dear srihansa,

Refund for the said transaction was approved on 25th July.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards
Seema
Message 11 of 67
latest reply

Dear harish*2009,

On checking our records, we've noticed that you have received the item.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards,
Seema
Message 12 of 67
latest reply

siddhratantkk
Community Member
hi
ihave not support your coustmer caer
Message 13 of 67
latest reply

siddhratantkk
Community Member
sir
your
costemer servies is not support me
Message 14 of 67
latest reply

For quick customer support,choose the chat option.
Message 15 of 67
latest reply

mayurbhagia
Community Member
Dear eBay Management,

This is Mayur Bhagia from Tata Consultancy Services Ahmedabad. I have been a regular purchaser at eBay and am having better experiences so far untill my current experience.
On 26-Oct-2011, i had purchased a Cisco Wirless Router from a powerseller Compupls (Order No - 260874754184). I was waiting for the shipment details, but as it is festive season, its understandable that the shipment would be done by friday i.e. 28th as all offices across India including Banks are operational since Friday.

Today i.e. 29th, i checked but still the order is not shipped and hence i sent a message to the seller Compupls. Immediately i got a call from the vendor and i am informed that there are no courier companies working even till 29th. I told the vendor that everything is operational now since friday. The Vendor rashly told me that it was my ignorance that i did not view the message on sellers page that they are not working till 30th October. I told that it was not mentioned on the main order page and i was shocked to hear the reply from the vendor "ITS NOT MY FAULT AND IF ANYBODY IS TO BE BLAMED IN THIS IS EBAY AND NOT ME"

This is not at all acceptable. Had it been informed earlier, i could have taken timeout and bought it locally in ahmedabad instead of relying on eBay.

Pls let me know how can i cancel the order and claim the refund at earliest.
Message 16 of 67
latest reply

mega.bazaar
Community Member
hi i m registered as mega.bazaar . ebay was supposed to send gifts to users but till date there is no confirmation or email from there side . y so. ebay is so strict to sellers but y not for themselves. its been more than 20 days n i selected my gift on the same day when ebay gave the interface to select product. i mean within one hour. but till now nothing is coming from there side. has anybody received gift or its gone.
Message 17 of 67
latest reply

amruthaagencies
Community Member
Sir,

I had placed order with the following two email reference id's

(PaisaPay ID29803937132)
Email reference id: [#9a5e58b19879426780d59bbf1966f564#]

This email confirms that you made a PaisaPay payment to the following seller for the total amount of Rs. 10,490.00 using credit card and eBay gift voucher / promotion code GANESHA004.

and other one is

Email reference id: [#0e517b2221b246cbbce9af0092f1d053#]

This email confirms that you made a PaisaPay payment to the following seller for the total amount of Rs. 10,149.00 using State Bank of Hyderabad online bank transfer and eBay gift voucher / promotion code EBAYDUSS06.

But regret to inform you that I had received only one gift of Panasonic Cordless Telephone, i dont know under which purchase you had sent, but one gift is not received to me, the invoice number i received is EBAYSINV19592 04/10/2011
so please look into the matter and resolve the issue immediately by replacing one more gift of panasonic cordless phone.

Regards,

Raju Amirishetty
Message 18 of 67
latest reply

whenver i am clicking start selling i am receiving this error message "You're signing in from a computer we're not familiar with. That's no problem, but we need to take a few moments just to make sure no one is trying to access your account without permission." and when i click live help to confirm identity i am being redirected to malayasia helpdesk. please resolve my issue.
Message 19 of 67
latest reply

sudirstays
Community Member
I am very dispoint the Ebay deals with customers. I have claim for my money as I didnt recive the item & Ebay is sending me confirmation mail!
Message 20 of 67
latest reply