cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very third rate customer support, power seller (game_mastr)

rsiyengar
Community Member
Neither he respond to my calls, nor returning the call. All the time his phone is busy. I have not seen a pathetic seller who is not caring for the genuine needs of the custoemr. Remove him immediately from the Power Reseller status.

eBay sent this message to ramabadran seshadri iyengar (rsiyengar59).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Message from eBay member, rsiyengar59

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by the eBay Buyer Protection Program. Learn More.

User details:
From User: rsiyengar59 (4)

100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since 08-Jun-2007 in India
Activity with rsiyengar59 (last 90 days): I have bid on 0 items from rsiyengar59
Activity with rsiyengar59 (last 90 days): rsiyengar59 has bid on 0 of my items

Dear game_mastr,

i am very much upset that you are not at all responding to my calls. Your service is slipshod, not up to the mark. I am very much annoyed that you have promised that you will despatch my cell phone two days ago till now I have not got the cell phone and my money Rs.350/-. Without repairing you are keeping my at your shop for more than 10 days which is not best business practices. I am going to escalate to ebay and your Korean company for worst services rendered to me and kept me in dark for ten days. I see to it your ratings will go down drastically. You have to pay the penalty. You are not even responding to my calls, not returning the call what is this?? you do not want to spend a penny towards customer, on the contrary we have to shell out money simply waiting for your response. I am suspecting whether my phone is pilfered at your end. This is one of the third rate very nasty vendor never ever i have experienced. I am regreting why I bought from ebay. You have to replace my cable for redeeming my faith free of cost for keeping my instruments for ten full days without doing anything, I lost so many opportunity which is running into thousands of rupees during the last 10 days. You have to pay the damages to make good.
- rsiyengar59

Sent Date: 11-Nov-2009 07:27:03 IST
Dear rsiyengar59,

Slight change in the previous message.

The amount kept will be Rs.300 and NOT Rs.350

Rs.50 is charged as part of shipping cost.
- game_mastr

Sent Date: 07-Nov-2009 22:20:43 IST

Dear game_mastr,
Delivery with original cable? I have already paid you 350 to you! I need the phone immediately. IT is almost five days elapsed. What is the guarantee for new cable? Will you give cable along with socket or else only cable alone cost Rs.300/-. Call me on my mobile 9841316976 immediately.

Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 2:02 AM
To:
Subject: You've received a message from an eBay member

Dear rsiyengar59,

The original cable would cost you Rs.300

There is no charge for the service as we haven't done anything on the phone.
- game_mastr

Marketplace Safety Tip

 Keep your money safe - never pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western Union. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site.
 Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine: Second Chance Offer emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages.
 Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling outside of eBay. When you trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage of protection programs and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report an inappropriate email.
 eBay helps guard your privacy and online safety when you use our messaging tools. If you and the member you're contacting haven't bought or sold from each other recently, our tools may make both of your email addresses anonymous.

Another eBay member sent this email to rsiyengar@airtelmail.in through the eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its content

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

You can report this message as unsolicited (spam/spoof) email.

Copyright © 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay International AG is located at Helvetiastrasse 15/17 - P.O. Box 133, 3000 Bern 6,Switzerland.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

very third rate customer support, power seller (game_mastr)

Thank you so much for your kind gesture and words!

Normally I won't elaborate things in the Community Forum, but in this case, I would like to do.

You have dropped your phone (that you've bought on January this year) and a USB cable to us stating that there is some problem in the USB jack of the phone.

I myself thought there would be some problem in the USB jack and accepted Rs.350 from you against the paid service.

After handing over it to our technical team, we came to know that the phone's USB Jack has got no problem with it but the cable which you have used (purchased from your local market) is defective.

If at all I'm like the way you mention, I would have easily kept your Rs.350 (without performing anything on the phone) and said the handset's USB jack is ready and you also need to purchase a new cable (from your market).

This is where I did a mistake by informing you the fact about the fault!

I feel sorry to be so honest in your case! I apologise!!

To enlighten certain things about the communication, I have given my own mobile number for communication.

Always remember that I'm a human being and NOT a robot who is available 24 hours over the phone. Nor I'm running a huge cooperate business to make it 24/7.

I'm at my best available over the phone and especially 100% in the given timings. And if my number goes busy all the time, it doesn't mean that I'm talking to my 'girl-friend' but all that I do is addressing the concerns of my buyers 'like you'.

Email communication is where we are most dependent on. All emails go replied only within 24 - 48 hours as the number of queries/concerns/issues/complements/problems are more (beyond limit) when compared to other product categories.

I understand that you are too nervous to wait till 24 - 48 hours for email response, but we are trying our level best to reduce this timing for buyer satisfaction.

On the other side of the coin, I do understand that you must have went through very hard time not having the phone with you. I apologise for the same. But for this, depicting about us with 'kind' and 'good' words like this was not expected that too especially having a genuine reason (because of your defective cable) for the delay in hand!

Anyways, this post-reply is not to save ourself but just to inform you that whatever you've faced (because of us) was not an intentional act from our side.

Again, thanks for your frank comments. I always respect them!
Message 2 of 2
latest reply