cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

totalmobilesolution.in WHAT KIND OF SELLER HE IS ?

kamakhya_collections
Community Member
Dear Ebay team,

I purchased and paid immediatly using paisapay :

SAMSUNG F699 CDMA MOBILE + BILL + 1 YEAR WARRANTY

seller was from my city delhi so i tried calling him on his mobile number given on ebay to know when he can dispatch the item . i also wrote him message thru ebay asking about when can he dispatch the mobile i need it soon.

HE IS SELLING MOBILES AND HIS OWN MOBILW WAS SWITCHED OFF.

I KEPT ON TRYING FOR 2 DAYS THEN I CONTACTED LIVE HELP

they told me that i should wait and there is no other contact information of this seller.

then i wrote seller 2nd msg telling him his mobile is not contactable and nor is he responding to my messages sent thru ebay i need to know when he will dispatch the phone so i should keep someone at home waiting for parcel delivery.

HE DID NOT RESPONDED.

then i wrote him again that i will complain him to ebay that nor is he responding to messages nor is his mobile ON.

then he responded back and gave another number for contact.

when i contacted on the new number just IMAGINE what i went thru that moment.

I CALLED SOME MAN PICKED UP MY PHONE :

seller support : hello
Me : hello i purchased a mobile from ebay and want to know when it will be dispatched.

seller support : (talking to some girl) ye kya yahan ka number de diya
some girl took the phone and responded
yes madam, .... please wait let me check

she talked to that man about my order he said in background "BOL DO ABHI NAHI HAI - TUESDAY TAK SHIP HOGA"

she then said it will take time tuesday tak ship hoga.

ME : okay , is that confirmed and may i know from which place in delhi you are from.

girl : madam aap kahan se hain

me : delhi

girl : oh delhi ...... madam we are from east delhi

me : please can you tell me where in east delhi

girl : madam hamari company ke policy hai hum kissi ko nahi batate ki kahan hai hamara office.

me : (shocked ) why ?

girl : hamein ebay waaloon ne mana kiya hai ye batane se

me : i am shocked ebay waale kyon mana karenge batane se

girl : (talked again with that man) madam pooch rahi hain office kahan hai apka

man in background : kyon pooch rahi hai (in anger) ? kya karna hai (very rudely) ? zaroorat kya hai ? bol do tuesday se pehle ship nahi hoga .

Me : (after hearing all this conversation) shame shame what a seller you are ...

then i disconneted my phone as i was feeling extremly sad dealing with this seller.

EBAY TEAM I USED MY 10% GIFT VOUCHER FOR THIS PURCHASE THAT IS USELESS NOW

SELLER CONFIRMED HE HAS THE ITEM IN STOCK AND TODAY HE WROTE ME A MESSAGE SAYING THE MOBILE IS NOT IN STOCK AFTER KEEPING ME ON HOLD FOR COMPLETE 7 DAYS TIME.

Dear totalmobilesolution.in,

Hi,
How do i get in touch with you.. ?
can you tell me please ?
you don't answer mails
you don't switch on yr mobile
you are not communicative.

I don't know when you will ship my item to me
nor it seems you want to tell me this
atleast tell me do you really have this item in stock ?
if not i don't want to waste my time and purchase my mobile from some other seller i was in urgent need of it and you don't care to respond.

I will be contacting ebay about your mobile being always switched off.

- kamakhya_collections

FINALLY I GOT RESPONSE NOT WITH THE REPLY I WANTED BUT WITH STRANGE RESPONSES FOR WHICH I NEVER ASKED FOR

Hello Sir,
Sorry to say but have some patience,you just ordered two days back and only a single day pass and you have lot many queries,i think you don't read in the detail of thae handset,We are responsiblevof each and everything,you will gwt the item within two-three days.You can also contact on 9213612345.Don't worry you will get it in sealed pack as we will courier you as soon as possible.
Thank you
Have a nice day
Tms Network

THEY CONFIRMED BACK TO ME THEY HAVE IT IN STOCK AND WILL SHIP IT ASAP. I ONLY ASKED ABOUT APPROX DISPATCH DATE in three messages

AND I WAS TOLD "you have lot many queries"

EBAY TEAM PLEASE HELP NEW SELLERS TO BE POLITE TO CUSTOMERS HE WAS EXTREMLY RUDE TO ME I FELT LIKE MY SELLER IS LIKE A GUNNDA BADMASH.

... SO MUCH SAD DEALING WITH HIM
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

kamakhya_collections
Community Member
i request ebay paisapay team to please immediatly send me my refund back and not to waste another 3 days for seller response .

Seller has just sent me a message thru ebay :

Dear kamakhya_collections,

Hello Sir,
We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to dispatch your item as there is no stock in the market.So plz refund your item and money.
We regret and forgive as we are enable to help you.
Thank you
Tms Network

- totalmobilesolution.in

THIS HAPPENED WITH ME AFTER CONFIRMING ITEM IN STOCK WITH SELLER

chalo koi baat nahi he did not had it in stock
BUT WHAT A HORRABLE SUPPORT HE GAVE TO ME
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Why buyers just to save a few bucks(if at all save) buy from new sellers with no track record is very surprising.

There are so many good sellers with very good track record and are on ebay for more than 5 years, buy from them.

We have repeatedly cautioned buyers here in this forum still buyers commit the same mistake again.

As the seller has already accepted that he does not have the item ask the seller to do an immediate refund and you will get your payment back in 3 days.

Hope that helps....

************************************* Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

kamakhya_collections
Community Member
Dear i bought because i was sure my purchase is safe with paisapay and ebay.

and no one was selling the same mobile on ebay

He doesn't answer mails keeps his mobile switched off and you think he will do immediate refund ... forget abt it.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@kamakhya_collections...

You are correct, that you are safe with eBay and Paisapay (Thank God for that) but the HEADACHE and ANXIETY come FREE with such a deal.

*********************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

having a decent feedback also does not guarantee that sellers, that want to, won't try to get away with half-truths and lies. It only means they will do the least possible to ensure there is no -ve feedback.

i had once ordered a notebook cooler from a seller (gadztez) with decent feedback after confirming with him that he has the item in the color i want. on eBay message, he said he had item in sealed box pack and of required color. but when i placed the order (using the 10% coupon), he immediately asked to call me up. i told him my mobile is in repair and to reply over ebay message but he insisted on calling. When i gave him my other number, he immediately called and said item is not in the color i want and wanted me to choose from colors like pink(!!) and white and grey. I then communicated only thru eBay message. I also asked him to ask eBay to give me immediate refund. From my comm with him, i m pretty sure he has no idea of the procedure (or he is a very good actor). I had to spoon feed him the procedure.

Anyway, enough prattling...the point is, if the seller is honest then less number of feedback doesn't matter. And if he wants to manipulate buyer, then the highest feedback doesn't stop him! -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@bhushan.mehta...

There is no end to this if we split hair, I hope you have the seller name right cause I could find any seller by the name gadztez.

Your very statement proves the fact that the seller is not straight(no good seller will talk offline)and will soon perish on ebay. Yes I know sometimes there can be exceptions but the thumb rule is that the buyer checks the seller DSR ratings and for how long he or she has been with ebay and then buy the product.

You will also find many sellers like to keep matters private, I will advice buyers to avoid such sellers who have something to hide.

Avoid fly by night operators and basically you try to separate the men from the boys, that's it.

************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply