report a problem

kalanagari
Community Member
Dear ebay team,
my user id is "kalanagari" and I am selling one item "Exotic jewellery box" for more than one year current item no of my item is 5018443762, which is about to end.
Pls. note I want to report abt. stealing my picture and item description by one seller "netshop_11" , who has listed the same item ( his item no. 5019620061) by the name of jewel box.
I request you to take action against this matter and request you to create some system or programming for site , so that no one is able to copy other sellers products or description.
We spend so much time, energy and money on our photographs and description and if they are stolen by somebody and he is making money with them is really very sad for us.
Best regards
kalanagari
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

report a problem

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi kalanagari,

The best way to get your problem resolved is to get in touch with Customer Support team via the Contact Us link. In case you haven't mailed them already, here are some steps to guide you on the same:

Click on: http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html
In the first box click on 'Ask about Selling'
In the second box click on 'Photo Issues', you will need to scroll down quite a bit
In the third box click on 'Someone is using your photo without permission'

The customer support team will be able to get in touch with you only if you write to them using the Contact Us link.

I will also request you to kindly refrain from posting your specific issues on the discussion boards. As per the privacy policies, we will not be able to discuss your account specific issues on a public forum like discussion boards.

Besides, posting Customer Support issue on the discussion boards is not the most effective way to use the boards. The Community boards are a great place for users to share and learn from each other's collective wisdom and discuss ideas or issues that can impact the community as a whole.

Regards,
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 2 of 2
latest reply