low sales!!

dear co-seller

there is very low sales / infact no-sales . whats the reason? what about u?
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

low sales!!

mahalaxmi_communication
Community Member
i am also facing low sales

i don't know what is the reason but low sale
Message 2 of 24
latest reply

low sales!!

ebay itself is going down day by day they are decreasing the turnover.

flipkart is advertising on google, facebook & moany other website, even they started tv ads. what about ebay ?? ebay knows only to earn money & not spend in advertising. Sleep Well Ebay !! Cheers !!!
Message 3 of 24
latest reply

low sales!!

Dear Sellers,

All of you are very correct. Since many months, we are back to wall and absolutely no sales. Only paying monthly 2000 to 3000 as listing fees, shop fees etc. How long will seller pay in expectation of sales. In fact accumulated effect of the damaging policies of Ebay have started showing effect. Only part time casual sellers will be there, and no serious sellers. In today's competitive world, I don't think that Ebay can improve drastically.

Thanking You
Message 4 of 24
latest reply

low sales!!

The Flipkart ad on TV is really superb !!!, ebay can learn a lesson or two from such ads. Even Quikr and OLX ads are better than ebay senseless ads.
StopandShop
Message 5 of 24
latest reply

low sales!!

eBay start thinking now free gifts and discount coupons will not drive regular traffic until and unless buyer see it on TV AD. Home Shop 18 have there own channel to promote branded products with huge discount and we see these promotions in all major TV channels. Flipkart have strong appeal in their AD. Even Myntra.com is running their AD on TV. Now a days free classifieds like Quikr,Olx providing better AD on TV and Just Dial where Mr. Amitabh Bachchan is brand ambassador to promote. So increasing fees and changing policy is only acceptable if you give regular sales to seller. Half of the month your payment gateway doesn't work how long we will be facing these problem.You want your seller to provide best service but are you providing anything in return?
Message 6 of 24
latest reply

low sales!!

lkurian
Community Member
hi sellers,
Buyers will always consider your feedback score and comments left by other buyers on their shopping experience. Some sellers wont improve their service even on receiving a negative feedback! Also if we check many other indian shopping websites like flipkart.com, salebees.com, anythinginit.com, homeshop18.com, letsbuy.com etc they sell some products for attractive prices than any seller on ebay. So majority of buyers who want to buy from ebay waits for discount coupons.
Message 7 of 24
latest reply

low sales!!

Many buyers like me could not buy due to PaisaPay system.SBI debit cards are not accepted in the PaisaPay registration and I hate credit cards. Look at Flipkart.com.I wanted to buy a product, registed there and made payment with debit card. Took me to complete registration and payment withing 20 minutes. More buyers will come in once the irctc.co.in type (Indian Railway ticket booking) payment system is accepted by ebay. Until then there will be low sales. I may not be fully correct. But all sellers should think about it.
Message 8 of 24
latest reply

low sales!!

mahalaxmi_communication
Community Member
Dear All

I am facing very much low sales from past one month

Kindly Confirm If other sellers are also facing low sales

thanks
Message 9 of 24
latest reply

low sales!!