cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

how to ship an electronic item? Which courier?

genuine_reliable_trade
Community Member
Hi All,
i recently started selling some electronic items on ebay (iphones) but dont know which courier to use. I am seeking advise from experienced sellers. I am located in Bangalore and today i sold one phone on ebay and went to Blue Dart to ship it but they said no for mobile phones. I wrapped the item and put a note on the pack as "laptop charger" and went to Blue Dart again and i told them that i want to send one laptop charger, they said we need to open the item and see what it is and i told them no and i said will try another courier. I dont have tax registration certiface, just doing this business on my own to have some pocket money.

So Kindly advise which courier to use electronic items as most well known ones are not accepting electronic items.

Kind Regards.
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

spl_ind
Community Member
@1shopindia... Thanks for appreciating my idea.
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

kmyadeeshkumar
Community Member
i need to send a mobile to buyer who is in himachal pradhesh. dtdc is not taking my parcel. which one is best. pls suggest me
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

It is disappointing that still ebay has not done anything for this.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

If you want to send electronics items within Bangalore, then try using www.cityxfer.com. They will pickup items and deliver on the same day in Bangalore. 

Message 14 of 14
latest reply