cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay is not solving my claim id 130399 dated 22/10/2012

classicneeds
Community Member
ebay is not solving my claim id 130399 dated 22/10/2012, its still showing in progress after two months. after so many calls 1-5678014925, 1-6047497528, 1-6067499243 , no any response from ebay.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

ebay is not solving my claim id 130399 dated 22/10/2012

gautam.pathania
Community Member
hi
i bought 2 products from seller mobileaccessories on 2nd december,2012. one of the product was not up to the mark so i contacted the seller by email and very efficiently the seller told me that i can get a refund on that product.he told me to contact ebay and tell them that the seller is ready for the refund. so i proceeded in the manner. ut till now ebay has not done any refunds or has not informed me about anything. the after sales customer service from ebay is the worst. i am a certified buyer at flipkart and i love the service they offer. moreover their customer service is also brilliant. i will make it a point that i never buy anything from ebay and will not let any of my relatives or friends buy from ebay. i will not be surprised if ebay deletes this messgae. the only thing that restrained me from a legal action against ebay is that it would also drag the seller in the court and i do not want that..the seller was very efficient in everything and also very helpful..so i do not want that nice person to be troubled because of this stupid MNC who do not know anything about customer satisfaction.

Gautam Pathania
Message 2 of 2
latest reply