cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay gaurantee no use- customer service person having no knowledge about coupons cheating customers

gmvsskumar
Community Member

Dear sir

This is to inform you that i have lost a hope on ebay customer service. My registered mobile no ***. In this regard i would like to bring to your notice that i have purchased an item in ebay which is faulty and ebay gaurantee has refunded me 110% coupon of Rs675 ebay coupon . in this regard i called to your customer care service at 6:12pm on 27-03-2015 for the coupon can be used in single or any double purchase and customer care representative has instructed me that you can purchase n items like Rs 675 can be used like Rs400 1 item or Rs 275 another item. In this way i have done on his instruction but after purchasing 1st item i am not able to use the coupon for second item. Now today on 28.03.2015 at 10:13am i called to customer care representative he replied that the coupon can be used only 1 time. The way your customer service is very bad and also the products are also faulty.customer care representative are not upto their knowledge and simple cheating the people. The worst online website i have seen is ebay.your cheating the customers. kindly improve your service or no one else will trust ebay today iam cheated tomorrow some one will be cheated with your ebay service. with regards

G SAIKUMAR

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

ebay gaurantee no use- customer service person having no knowledge about coupons cheating customers

rkbhat22
Community Member

Ebay it self is cheating it seems.

There is not garantee that you will get your desired item. Once recieved item, if you want to return, it is not possible, as all they have tied with sellers who will ge take back items in any circumstances. This happened to me couple of time.

Now I am weitht since 1 week for a return, as the item is not as expected.

So Better to look for others for any purchase.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply