eBay not completing PaisaPay KYC verification

I am a seller in eBay India for many years. After the introduction of GST, by business was suspended for want of GST number. I have acquired (a) Shop act license for a Sole Proprietorship business (b) Opened current Account of Bank  (c) Obtained GST registration (based on the Shop act license). On 22.10.17, I have updated PaisaPay registration details and uploaded the documents (PAN/Aadhaar/GST/Shop act licence) and edited bank account details.  However till date (26.10.17) the KYC verification by eBay is incomplete. There was a call from eBay suggesting me to change the Business type from “Sole Proprietorship” to “Company”. When I explained that everywhere (Shop Act/GST/Current account) the business type mentioned is “Sole Proprietorship” and  the Business type can not be mentioned as “Company” in eBay. The lady is not ready to accept.

I want eBay to understand the issue and complete the KYC verification at the earliest.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

KYC verification completed by eBay

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

pdal3542
Community Member

Similar thing is happening. I am trying to upload kyc documents but it is giving a red exclamation mark. I have contacted ebay and still waiting 24 hrs have passed by, no reply as yet.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I am also having same issue, how did you resolve the problem?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

punit1997
Community Member
submitted all the documents but KYC not verified
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

submitted all the documents but KYC not verified one months
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

keenter0
Community Member

Same Problem Here 

My Ebay Seller A/c KYC Verification Of documents Is Complete But Verification On Call From Ebay Team Is Still Not Complete 

So I want eBay to understand the issue and complete the verification at the earliest.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply