eBay gift not received

parag.goel14
Community Member
I recently completed a purchase on eBay (PaisaPay ID 30034846628) and entered EBAYFEST01 as the discount coupon code, according to which I should receive a free 4 GB Pen Drive. I have received the product I purchased, but I have still not received my gift. Please address to it as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Parag Goel
Message 1 of 67
latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

eBay gift not received

palanik80
Community Member
Ebay was completely cheat my X-Mas Gift,

completed X-Mas purchase on eBay (PaisaPay ID 30485492975) and using XMASGIFT07(using several coupon code) the discount coupon code, and completed a more than 1 lakh, and i choose Samsung LCD TV on 06.01.2012, but I have still not received my gift. i contact to customer care several time they inform me every time giving dates, you will get despatch details on or before,

could you clear me can i get my gift or not

Please address to it as soon as possible.

Regards
Palani K
Message 31 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

snagrawal
Community Member
I purchaseda mobile for 24499/- in may & am waiting for the free gift from ebay. Please inform. Why are customers not guided or taken for a ride... lots of complaints for free gifts here...
Message 32 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

hussainzone
Community Member
I HAVE NOT GOT MY EBAY GIFT TILL NOW....
I PURCHASED ON 16TH APRIL OFFER .....

user id hussainzone paisapay id 31173968890 34360 31182218930 155940 email hiqubal00@gmail.com 14198 total 204498
Message 33 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

swaraj3215
Community Member
hi.. i got a mail and call for the independence day mega prize. so when are you going to dispatch it.? I havent got any further calls or mails regarding that.. was that a hoax or something else.
Please do confirm.
Message 34 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

swaraj3215
Community Member
i want to know if any one has ever received any kind of gift from ebay..??
Message 35 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

spl_ind
Community Member
It takes 45 to 60 days.
Message 36 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

kdaskvs
Community Member
Dear seema,

I purchased sony ericsson live for INR 10600 & used ebay
Summer Promotion gift code...but i didn't get the free gift..please help me
Message 37 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

rajselva7
Community Member
I Purchased a mobile phone 24th august using buy1get1 offer.Using the B1G1FMPMM2 Coupon Code.Still I didn't get the another one mobile.
Message 38 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

shankarmahadev
Community Member
dear all,
it will take 1 to 2 weeks to get your gift as ebay is not sending both of the items along...wait for 2 weeks it will be in your hand..
Message 39 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

poojideepu
Community Member
I made some purchases during Summer Promotion but still I didn't received my gift. On contacting Customer Care I am getting FALSE information. Some executives are saying the gift has despatched and they gave me some Blue Dart AWB number and after enquiring the same with Blue Dart they told that is not the correct number. When contacted Ebay again they told it is not yet dispatched, after a GREAT GREAT VAIN AND PAIN i was able to contact the Floor Manager, who in turn again gave the FALSE EBAY PROMISE that i will get the call in 48 hours, but still no reply from the same. Ebay is cheating customers by luring them offers and promotions and after making the purchases there is no one with EBAY to give the proper solution.

If EBAY CUSTOMER CARE is really not cheating the customers and is really intended in serving the customers then give the exact status of my Gift Claim. The paisa pay id's are - 31373648350, 31369533470.

I hope I will get atleast the status as Ebay is not able to send my gift
Message 40 of 67
latest reply