cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disappointed with the services of ebay, never trust on ebay service

Hello,

I purchased pendrive on 11 Oct 2015.

Seller*** has entered the wrong shipping detail to mak customer fool.

I got the mail from ebay

• Courier name: OVERNIGHT EXPRESS
  • Airway Bill Details: 091638007980

which does not exists.

Then I raised the claim for refund on 22th Oct and got response that you'll get refund with in 6-7 working days. I didn't get money.

After 10 days, I called them again, they told me to wait for 2 days more. I waited for more 2 days. still no amount credited to account

claim id : 1347806

Then I called them again, ebay assistance was saying "you've recieved your amount on 23 Oct already, you should received or talk to PayUmoney (I paid the amount using PayUmoney so)". I called to PayUMoney, they saied ebay hasn;t released the amount.

I called ebay again, they said we have initiate the amount on 7th Nov. Today is 10th Nov, I called them again that i don't get my refund, assistance behave like dumb and saying sorry only and told me to email on paisapaydocs@ebay.com
insellerverification@ebay.com with PayUMoney transaction screenshot, I sent mail them. No Reply from these IDs..

Then I started chat to ebay assistance, he said they have initiated refund process on 7th Nov only, it takes 6-8 working days so I just asked him what are you doing after accepting refund request, it takes 15days to initiate process.

He just closed the chat window, because he didn't want to give answer.

wow it is your service ??  They have no manners when and why do have close the chat ? Even I've full conversion of his chat. 

My question is : 

1. what action you took agaist seller, he didn't able to deliver product but why he entered the wrong tracking id.

2. why it takes 15days to initiate the refund process after approve the claim? 

3. when I will get my money and why should not I go for consumer court to annoying customer?

4. What action you took agaist the assistance to close chat window (i never used abuse word , i kindly asked him, and I'm ready to show full chat) ? 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0