die-cast Scale model

rahulmeghana
Community Member
Hello ebay team,

I would like to request you all to sign up with few sellers or you start selling die-cast scale models.

There are many people who are looking out for scale models. We have few people who have already register their name in limca book of world records.

I keep buying them from USA or Hong Kong.

It would be nice to have them available in India.

Please do let me know if this is possible for you.

Regards
Kuldeep
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

die-cast Scale model

indusimpressions
Community Member
Hi Kuldeep, I just read your post here on Ebay. There are several people like you who are dying for scaled models' availability in India. We have mainly Bburagos and Maistos dominated market here but things will pick up soon.

If you are an online buyer there is a new website coming up within a week's time named www.DreamCarModels.com and I'm sure you will like it. You will have several options to select from licensed & scaled diecast metal models as well as scaled remote controlled models of cars, bikes and trucks in various scales at www.DreamCarModels.com. This site will also give you forums where you can exhange views/thoughts with other like minded collectors and members on the forum.

So if you have waited this long kindly wait for some more time and do keep checking the domain www.DreamCarModels.com.

Take care and be in touch,
Karamvir Singh Kalsi

email: info@dreamcarmodels.com
Message 2 of 2
latest reply