Why So Delayed Process....in Refund?

Ebay-

I Bought this item on 17/08/13.

New Nikon DSLR Camera D5100 Black + 18-55mm VR Kit Lens+4GB+Carry Case  

and to be shipped by 23/08/13,  so the Seller failed, i waited 5days  then on 24th raised a refund Claim ID : *** and trust me Seller was pethatic never experience such an Arrogant rascal seller on ebay, now diapite of Raising a case for money back Why the PAASA PAY Says "Your order was to be delivered to you by 06-Sep-13"  and gives FAKE Shpping details 

Shipment Date: 2013-08-22
Carrier Name: BLUE DART
Tracking Number: ***

So help me understand this so i paid on 17th aug Waited till 23rd, again you are asking to wait till 6th and then they say the refund process will take upto 20days,   so YOU are asking me to wait till 21 days I.e 6th sept formt he date of purchase and then you will work on refund???  NOW  since i Already paid the 29k amount including the Service changes for EMI's  so am i getting the full amount or you guys only return me the amount of the Product.???

and on Question to all the Ebay employees,  what will you do if some one takes your 30000/- for 21days and give no responce...apart from will be taken care in 24 hrs 72 hrs and 48 hrs bull **bleep**.  

NEED A RESPONCE ATLEAST HERE!
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Dear naidu.kiran79,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you and would appreciate you for sharing your experience. Being an online marketplace, we respect our members.

According to eBay guarantee it takes maximum of 20days to resolve a case however claim adjuster will keep you updating regarding the latest updates.

We would like to assure you that your complaint has been shared with our team to look into and take an appropriate action.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

A refund has been initiated by the system on 24-Aug-13 since the seller did not ship the item by the deadline of 23-Aug-13. The refund will be processed within 5 days from the date of initiation.

Now You tell me from 24th aug, how many days have been past and yet i have no update on refund, and helpdesk keep on saying 24hrs-48hrs...there is always a limit of Tolerance,

i am planning to go to consumer forum with this issue. it is really harassing, and i paid through Credit card and my first EMI has already got deducted.
what els hell can it go bad. really frustrated. with ebay and its policies.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply