cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Customer Care will deem it fit to reply to messages?

s.rajeev
Community Member

You removed my earlier post but didn't even try to look into the matter for which the post was made. 

"Please feel free to post a revised message – we value your contributions!" Stop saying words which you donot value yourself. If you had cared about the feedbacks then you would have replied to my mail to Customer care which I had sent 3 times over a period of 14 days. But no sir, why would you. You have already taken the money and you are happy, so why would you reply. I will not narrate the whole issue here, I am sure if you want to resolve the issue (only if you want to, of course...but I donot think you want to resolve any issue...the custmoer care and the resolution centre is just a sham which you people maintain to fool some more people) you can find out about it through the mail which I had sent earlier.

There are many other E-Commerce sites in India and one of the big brand has also come, so I will move there. Why I will let you steal my money.

You can delete this post to, giving other vague reasons. You people are hypocrites.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

s.rajeev
Community Member

Well, after the posting I got a call from EBay explaining that actions were taken on my complaint on 6th of July itself. It would have been awesome if at that time only someone from EBay had contacted me and informed me about the same. It would have saved me from worrying about the transactions and these mails and posts. And it would have saved EBay from getting a negative impression from me. And the worst part is, I did get a feedback mail from EBAY at that time, where they were asking me about how was the experience with the customer care representative, who was supposed to contact me, but who never did. So either the customer care represtative didn't do his/her job or maybe that is how EBay works. And if it is the latter, then good luck to you.

If you want to be the best, then be the best; there is no other way.

Anyway, Thanks a lot for the resolution of my issues. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Sorry to say this, but eBay customer care needs a lot of improvement. They need to act proactively and judiciously for issues of both the sellers and the buyers. However it seems no one seems to listen to this advise. There is no escalation contacts in case the issue is not resolved by junior executives.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

s.rajeev
Community Member

Well, after the posting I got a call from EBay explaining that actions were taken on my complaint on 6th of July itself. It would have been awesome if at that time only someone from EBay had contacted me and informed me about the same. It would have saved me from worrying about the transactions and these mails and posts. And it would have saved EBay from getting a negative impression from me. And the worst part is, I did get a feedback mail from EBAY at that time, where they were asking me about how was the experience with the customer care representative, who was supposed to contact me, but who never did. So either the customer care represtative didn't do his/her job or maybe that is how EBay works. And if it is the latter, then good luck to you.

If you want to be the best, then be the best; there is no other way.

Anyway, Thanks a lot for the resolution of my issues. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply