cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

VERY FEW POSTING IN CAFE IN LAST FEW DAYS.

๐Ÿ˜ž SINCE LAST FEWS, I AM NOTICING THAT THERE ARE VERY FEW POSTING BEING DONE ON THE CAFE. ALL THE SELLERS ARE TIRED OF COMPLAINING, AS THEY KNOW THERE POSTING ARE BEING IGNORED BY THE BAAZEE TEAM.WHY WASTE THERE TIME AND ENERGY. THE SELLER'S KNOW THAT WHAT BAAZEE HAD DECIDED THEY ARE GOING TO IMPLEMENT IT. THE BAAZEE TEAM IS GETTING THERE SALARY, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER WE SELLERS ARE EARNING OR NOT.
BUT THEY ARE NOT THINKING OF THE LONG TERM, IF WE ALL SELLERS LEAVE THE BAAZEE, THEN WHO IS GOING TO PAY THERE SALARIES, DEFINATELY NOT E-BAY.
KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND SEE THAT WE ALL ARE HAPPY.

SHABBIR
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

varmasanjay
Community Member
Hi Shabbir,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you feel that Baazee is not reading nor responding to the complaints of sellers on the discussion boards. I would like to assure you that we read each and every post that is made on the cafe. We also respond to issues facing the community at large.

We hope you have read our detailed post based on the feedback that many sellers have given us on the changes we rolled out on February 1. In case you have not, you can view this post by clicking on this link:
http://forums.baazee.com/thread.jspa?threadID=300000264&start=0

As you are aware, we also conduct regular online workshops where we address issues raised by our community.

Yes, it will not be possible for us to reply to each and every post on the cafe. We would like the cafe to be a place where our community can interact and benefit from each other. But we shall continue to read every post and address the issues raised by our community.

Regards,
Sanjay Varma
Community Development Team
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

jatt009
Community Member
Dear Baazee Team ,

The very fact that you have post 1 reply to address all the issues raised by all the buyers and sellers shows how irresponsible your team is.

If you do read all the posts and do not reply to most of them also goes to show how much you care about the sellers / buyers plight.

THE FACT REMAINS BAAZEE.COM is a small company of only 100 employees which wants to expand and do business without increasing the customer service and their staff strength.

Read your Cafe posts again and you will realise how ridiculous people think your service is.

Thank you
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

The Post referred to in the eBayzee reply is a Lot of Bull.
Anyone reading this, pls do not waste time heading for the referred post. I wasted my time and so trying to save yours.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

bash005_in1
Community Member
Dear sanjay,
It is not about postings that you cannot reply, every victim of BAAZEE HAS RIGHT to know what is his fault..
your system works on time for payment collection..
when we asked for explanation your system does not reply..
It is a fraud, check this documented proof, they have collected for DEC Jan & feb from me and suspended me...
Go through this letter. . .

Fees wrote: Dear Sir,

Currently, on viewing your account for the month of December 2004, we find that there are 6 transactions and 2 listings with Ten Day feature.

We can consider a one time reversal of your transaction fees provided you write back stating the Item Ids of the incomplete transactions. This reversal would reflect in your next invoice. Further, Baazee offers its sellers various Special Listings such as One Paisa Auction Paid Promotion, Category Page Featured Listings,Pop Up Listings,Ten Day Listings, One Day Listing, Reserve Auction fees, Homepage, Priority listings, Highlighted listing etc which are to be confirmed by the seller at the time of uploading products on the Sell Page.

Special Listings are an optional feature, similar to advertising or promotion fees charged by any other medium for promoting your product. It is very clearly mentioned on the site and on the Sell Page that Special Listing fees are non-refundable and compulsorily payable, irrespective of whether the sale is completed or not.

Thus you have been charged the respective Ten Day listing fees since you have utilized the same while uploading your items on the site.

Please follow the FAST Complete process on a regular basis for all future transactions, as it will not be possible for us to consider any reversals with respect to any fees.

Should you require further assistance, please feel free to call us or mail us anytime.

Warm Regards,

Kaushik Sarkar
Billing & Collections
022 566 90000 Extn 228
Mon - Fri : 10am - 7pm
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

bash005_in1
Community Member
:_|

MMS SCANDAL COULD HAVE BEEN AVERTED HAD YOUR TEAM BEEN RESPONSIVE, I HAVE EVERY REASON TO BELIEVE WHEN PEOPLE SAY HUNDREDS OF MAILS WERE SENT TO REMOVE THE CLIPPINGS.
AS USUAL NO RESPONSE. . . .
THE RESULT IS THERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. . . .
Message 6 of 6
latest reply