cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Upset & Ebay as Not Received Refund / Response from so long time

lovely.shikha
Community Member
Myself Vikrant Tyagi I am very upset with ebay as I am suffering / awaiting for refund / response from last 2 month against eBay Guarantee Claim number: 110047 for item id # 110923500671 (BRAND NEW BOX PACK BLACKBERRY TORCH 9810 WITH REDINGTON INDIA WARRANTY )I have called ten times to Ebay customer care no. but no action taken till now , Everyone one saying your claim is already approved & answer is I will forward your case to Poonam & Poonam will call u by EOD.

I am really surprised that yours EOD not comes in two months what you people want harassing me or forced to go to consumer court.
Also tell me your escalation matrix because I am frustrated from your side & action taken by you till now.
Already I had sent you all required details but till now i did not received any positive / satisfactory answer / response from you side. Every time during telephonic discussion with customer care they said amount will be refund as has been approved against my claim / case but till now nobody has call me and amount is not refunded.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

lovely.shikha
Community Member
I have called ten times to Ebay customer care no but no action taken till now , Everyone one saying your claim is already approved & answer is I will forward your case to Poonam & Poonam will call u by EOD.

I am really surprised that yours EOD not comes in two months what you people want harassing me or forced to go to consumer court.
Also tell me your escalation matrix because I am frustrated from your side & action taken by you till now.
Already I had sent you all required details but till now i did not received any positive / satisfactory answer / response from you side. Every time during telephonic discussion with customer care they said amount will be refund as has been approved against my claim / case but till now nobody has call me and amount is not refunded.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@Shikha: We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Kindly allow some time to look into your issue. Rest assured, we will keep you updated.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply