cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Trust and safety team needs to be more active

Hello,

I have 2 accounts on ebay one is one account is under selling restriction due to violation of ebay policy.
I had written mail to ebay trust and safety team for asking the clarification on the violation made by me. The response was unacceptable as it was completely canned.later on i had to write them highlight the part of my listing the line the phrase etc violated the policy and the response received was canned and no highlighting was done from ebay.
I got feed up and accepted the 30 days restriction as it was becoming painful to make them understand the issue or concern I have.
Later on my another account ebay imposed the trading limit. No clear reason given why it has been imposed. The customer support team has no clue on it and they ask to write mail to trust and safety. I have already written 2 mails to them by still waiting for their reply. It has been more than 3 days for my first mail. No reply. I am pretty sure if I get a reply there would be no resolution on how to resolve the issue.

i have been doind business on ebay from last 2 years and have faced many issue. No a single time I would have got a mail from trust and safety with a resolution to the problem. unless and until the resolution is not provided from ebay's end How are we seller suppose to know the remedy for the problem.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

bricsindia
Community Member
we(bricindia)are just begginer.we r in learning process how to use all the facility and sell our product through ebay.one day we sold 2 items and then after we recieved a message regarding suspension of paisa pay registration,due to voilation of policy.even we have chat with customer care and call them directlyfor the reason.reply is still pending ,why our reg has been suspended.also we write to trust and safety dept.. but yet to recieve any reply. we are worried if may continue or not with ebay.atleast 1st time problem should be clered with warning becauz till yet we do noy know the reason.if any other way out of it.do someone can help us to find out the solution?
rahul
rahul@bricsindia.com
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

bricsindia
Community Member
we(bricindia)are just begginer.we r in learning process how to use all the facility and sell our product through ebay.one day we sold 2 items and then after we recieved a message regarding suspension of paisa pay registration,due to voilation of policy.even we have chat with customer care and call them directlyfor the reason.reply is still pending ,why our reg has been suspended.also we write to trust and safety dept.. but yet to recieve any reply. we are worried if may continue or not with ebay.atleast 1st time problem should be clered with warning becauz till yet we do noy know the reason.if any other way out of it.do someone can help us to find out the solution?
rahul
rahul@bricsindia.com
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

bricsindia...kindly stop double posting
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply