Tricks of Many Sellers

I want to you all that many seller in ebay adopt many trcks to harrash the buyers as per my experience such as they either reply that they did't receive the price, or say the draft had not in good shape or byers address is not covered by their courier company or they did't respond the buyers mail or they had already spend more then the sale price to manage the item or they did not ship the item in good condition or they did not pack the item safely. My experience based my dealing with the following sellers.. Omgift, King of sales, nilaam_ghar, selling 24x7 etc
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Tricks of Many Sellers

selling24x7
Community Member
Since our name has been mentioned here, its our duty to respond to the community.

"We had to ship the product with the payment clearance being doubtful, that was only because we did not want a dispute to be active on our account. The matter was settled"

Although we can give more details on the case, but we believe community is not the place for it.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Tricks of Many Sellers

erickrvr
Community Member
Dear friend:
Sorry to disturb you! New Year is coming, and are you looking for some crazy products? Then come here, http://www.ecity58.com is a world famous electronic wholesaler in China, Such as: TVs, laptops, phones, xbox, ps3, etc. It is a paradise here, and we believe you will enjoy here. Thanks for your browsing. Best wishes!
MSN: ecity58@hotmail.com
Telephone:+86-010-86082389
Message 3 of 3
latest reply