cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

The Big Shopper Promotion- Aug25th to Aug 31

skalhansa
Community Member
Hi Team
Please advice how to proceed to claim the offer since its valid only for 7 days from 7th Sep to 14th Sep 2012. I searched on the site and could not find any link.
Regards
Message 1 of 69
latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

abhimodi80
Community Member
Still the is no link. Hope it come soon
Message 11 of 69
latest reply

prem1505
Community Member
Hi Ebay,
Today I talked with your customer executive to know the status of our gifts which we had to redeem.But I got to know that You guys have got some hidden terms and conditions for which a customer is unaware.The condition was that at the time of making transaction only I had to generate the gift coupon and paste over there .As it was my first purchase with ebay,as a new customer I was unaware of that fact and now i got to know that i would not be able to redeem my gift.I had made a purchase of 15000 thousand with a hope to get a gift.But now the situation is something else.This is not fair from customer point of view.
Message 12 of 69
latest reply

prem1505
Community Member
Hi Ebay,
Today I talked with your customer executive to know the status of our gifts which we had to redeem.But I got to know that You guys have got some hidden terms and conditions for which a customer is unaware.The condition was that at the time of making transaction only I had to generate the gift coupon and paste over there .As it was my first purchase with ebay,as a new customer I was unaware of that fact and now i got to know that i would not be able to redeem my gift.I had made a purchase of 15000 thousand with a hope to get a gift.But now the situation is something else.This is not fair from customer point of view.
Message 13 of 69
latest reply

gurpreetrayat
Community Member
when is ebay going to make a link available to claim our gift.today is 9 sept.....already 2 days are gone.
Message 14 of 69
latest reply

sunnyjikr
Community Member
why ebay making fool where is free gift link ?
time is 7 sep to 14 sep n today is 9 sep but not any link sofar ????
Message 15 of 69
latest reply

muralimkrishna
Community Member
Still waiting for redeem link , It is very annoying
Message 16 of 69
latest reply

muralimkrishna
Community Member
just for the gift sake , i bought the item with higher price
I never in the thought that ebay will do like this
Message 17 of 69
latest reply

ktm_kannan
Community Member
I skipped a 5% gift coupon for the gifts!, my bad i could have used that coupon and get some discounts.
Message 18 of 69
latest reply

ajays241
Community Member
Customer Service, please post link for The Big Shopper Promotion- Aug25th to Aug 31 redemption.
Message 19 of 69
latest reply

khushvyas
Community Member
whats happening on ebay .. this is the most unprofessional approach ... no news !! after two days ?
Message 20 of 69
latest reply