Seller cheating customer & eBay

shinod2011
Community Member
I am shinod from Kerela Here some seller showing their shipping is free, but when we go for purchase they charging extra 4 shipping i have the problem with last 2 purchase, I will publish the name of seller after discussion with eBay team, actually i don't want to blame the sellers.
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

cheinulu88
Community Member
hello i am lakshman cheinulu. i purchased a mobile for 2000 rs on ebay. and the seller assured that the condition was perfect. after receiving it worked well for 3 days and then started the trouble. the seller revealed that he had the same trouble before after he sold it to me. discussions continuing with ebay
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

tdutt
Community Member
Hi,

Recently, I purchased from seller Dream Women 1 Dozen Color Lipsticks set Cheap & Best (330568062489), Seller fatinwaves. I received the item 10 days later and totally spoilt. I had put a negative feedback for the seller. After this, the seller contacted me for the refund and requested to follow up on feedback as positive. Now, I have neither got the refund and my negative feedback is also missing. I don't know how to get my money refunded or atleast put the feedback. Please help.
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

HI

THIS IS FROM 925SILVERCHARM
I HAVE STARTED LISTING FROM 7 OF MAY 2011 ON EBAY.COM AND I HAVE INFORMED THAT YOU'LL GET 50 FREE LISTING EVERY MONTH AND I GOT IT ON 1 MONTH BUT FROM 7 OF JUNE 2011 I DIDNT GET THE FREE 50 FREE LISTING IN THIS MONTH . WHY DIDNT I GET IT ?
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

arorasol
Community Member
Today I sold on item and on status it shown I received the amount. But when i check my bank account balance I didn't receive any money from any user. What will i do now. i shipped item or not?
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

amitendra11
Community Member
Personal experiance is toooooooo bad. Seller cheat me by fraud delievery and prove it that he had delievered my purchased item. I can not understand which document prove it that item had delievered to me. I have lost near about 8000 Rs. which was earned by hard work not by doing any cheating.

I found that no one support buyer because seller have more connections than buyer.courier can be deliever to anywhere & any person and it assumed as delievered to buyer.

I never suggest to any person to buy or sell any item from or with this site.In future i will do same.

If you have power & time to fight with such types problum then you should purchase here.
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

kalyanacj
Community Member
ANIMEHUB India is selling copied anime and movies of copyrighted stuff. they openly say so on their listings. I informed eBay on this, but their listings are still intact. I posted a comment on this thread previously on 17th, but now its missing (deleted), all other comments above and below it are present, but its missing. This is wrong, on the seller's part and also on eBay's part, in fact illegal.
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

aashishjacob
Community Member
If the fact that 04 out of my five purchases made through SHOPYOURWORLD.COM were seriously bungled did not swear me off them. Blatant lying, continually reneging on promises and extremely POOR customer support has ensured that I would never dare to do business with these unprofessional people again. Intend dragging these people to consumer court in the coming week. People you have been warned. Documentary proof of misdemeanor if required can be provided by writing to me as pjashish at the rate of gmail dot com so that no that no one else ever has to go through the harassment I went through.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

tripathisantosh
Community Member
I have ordered from global easy buy for a mobile phone. Now seller says that he has shipped the item on 10 June 2011 and he has given me the courier details with AWB no. But when I login to the courier site it says waiting for the shipment from 02 June 2011.
3 Days back I mailed the seller about this problem but he is not replying.
The shipment is suppose to reach me on or before 26th June 2011 and its 23rd today.
What should I do?
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

praveercool2011
Community Member
i ordered a powerbalance wristband from my father's acc.8 days ago.. but the product is still not delievered
Message 10 of 12
latest reply