cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLIDECART:-- FRAUD SELLER, SELLS ONEPLUS 3!!! Please dont purchase from him.

Hi all,

I purchased a mobile phone manufactured by Oneplus with model name oneplus 3 from slidecart who is a registered seller in eBay India website for 27,999/-.

In the product description the seller clearly mentioned that the product will have one year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase. Believing his description I ordered the same from eBay on 05/09/2016 and got delivered on 13/09/2016. The 1st party provided me a VAT paid bill on my name, though my purchase was from ebay. Immediately after opening the box I found that the camera of the device is faulty and I raised an eBay guarantee claim (claim ID 2304354) on the same day.

I contacted the seller  through phone as well as email and he gave me a verbal assurance for replacement. But even for next 3 days he was not initiated the shipment. Getting suspicious in the sellers behavior I contacted the Oneplus customer team (case ID 379708, 379713) and they cleared me that the phone has been purchased .in on 23 Aug 2016 on some others name and sold to me on 05/09/2016 hence I am not eligible for 1 year manufacturer warranty. 1st party bought the item on some others name and manipulated the bill by changing the order id and the billing address as well as shipping address and given to me as it is the original bill.

Even after regular follow-up and proving the facts and fraudulence, neither the seller  nor the ebay  is initiating the refund. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Are you sure about it.I am also trying to order from the same seller as Amazon  is not provding shipping to my area.

Can u provide sellers mobile number please..

Regards,

Liju

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

7206447355 same thing happen with me with my OnePlus2 they send me refurbished mobile phone. and now when i'm contact with him he blocked my number

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

sureshdse
Community Member
Why don't you all post these all on social media so that the original face of ebay and slidecart will come into the light......you should make a FIR against slidecart u/s 420 of IPC.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

A kind of same problem me facing too... Ordered a new mobile but got a used one... trying to contact ebay for better solution but failed

@sureshdse wrote:
Why don't you all post these all on social media so that the original face of ebay and slidecart will come into the light......you should make a FIR against slidecart u/s 420 of IPC.

@sureshdse wrote:

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

raju98_72
Community Member
I have purchased from same seller but I got intact.
I am happy with this deal.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply