Refund the money

surajit1in
Community Member
Hello My name is Surajit. I am a new user and i had purchased and paid the amount through paisa pay. But the seller didn't ship the item. This was my first transaction in ebay and i got blunderd. Though they told that my refund has been approved and i will get the refund in 2 to 3 days. @day i have called in ebay toll free customer care and now they are telling that it will take 15 days to get my refund. Now how should i trust ebay. I am new user and this was my first transaction. Please refund my money as soon as possible.
My paisa pay id is 28828205575.
Please sir refund my money. Help me.
Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Refund the money

ramendas1
Community Member
I had the same problem.....its been almost 3 months since I had my transaction done but still have not received my refund.
You can not believe it, the seller shipped my item somewhere else which was nowhere near to my address. Different state, different city.....
I do lot of online transactions regularly but this is my WORST and HORRIBLE experience..

I hope I could reach their UPPER MANAGEMENT to explain what's going on
Message 2 of 25
latest reply

Refund the money

Dear surajit1in,

This claim is processed in your favor on 14th May. As the refunds are processed through bill desk, you would see the credit in 10-15 working days from the time the refund has been done.

An email has been initiated to you providing refund details.

Regards,
Seema
Message 3 of 25
latest reply

Refund the money

Dear ramendas1,

Our PaisaPay team was trying to reach out to you, however unable to establish any contact with you. You would have received an email from our end.

Regards,
Seema
Message 4 of 25
latest reply

Refund the money

thomasacquin
Community Member
I am also having the same problem.eBay has cheated me buying a sony ericsson headset hpm 88,I have given the money via debit card,I did'nt get anything.So iam telling everybody don't shop in eBay Wesite,you will definitely lose your money.I have lost 900Rs .This is the first time iam cheated by online shopping.They will definitely pay for this sure.
Message 5 of 25
latest reply

Refund the money

thomasacquin
Community Member
Sorry for creating account on your website,i will not look again on this website cheaters.

My sister is in Australia,she gaves me pocket money for buying electronic items.Iam a big fan of Sony ericsson.But never go for eBay everybody.Tell every friends not to shop via eBay.:_|X-(
Message 6 of 25
latest reply

Refund the money

bsatiesh
Community Member
Dear
I have faced this the same problem from GEB i did purchased some accessaries for Ipad and that never came to me and neither did the money.
ebay and ebay sellers are the chitters
-
satiesh
Message 7 of 25
latest reply

Refund the money

drkapil21
Community Member
dear friends dont trust on ebay as they have hiered agents who are working on behalf of ebay.

ebay is cheating customers.

they never refund the amount, they never reply on time and when the time runs they simply says that " sir our gaurantee policy is valid for a month only..................
Message 8 of 25
latest reply

Refund the money

chakraborttysudipta
Community Member
Some days back i had purchased "Scratch Guard Screen Protector for Dell XCD 35" and paid the amount through paisa pay PaisaPay ID 28950649565. It got automatically de-attached from my cell very next day. So the quality is really very poor.

Now I have claim for replacement of the same product. Not sure what is going to happen. Please share your experience if anyone have.

Thanks,
Sudipta
Message 9 of 25
latest reply

Refund the money

ambikaamit
Community Member
i have placed a order skinmantra

order number 150612895041 i havent recved it til now e bay is fake
Message 10 of 25
latest reply