Refund not generated

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase a mobile battery which is delivered in wrong address (Rohtak Distt) instead of my address which is in Jind Distt. I had opened a case in EBAY with claim ID 1374429 dated on 25.10.15. I have called six times to the customer care but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 72 hrs and the refund will be processed. But nobody contact me regarding my claim from Ebay. Instead of processing my refund Ebay team also close my claim without my knowledge or without any pre-intimation of closer of claim. At that time i dont no what is the status of my claim because one customer care person says it is on hold, second says in process and another says claim was closed. I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer care service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 20 days to process the refund.

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay.

Navdeep Ghanghas

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0