Refund claim 1180546

tusreena
Community Member
Hi
Pl find herewith details of order which I placed on 12thAug15 Vide payid-
40079517196 and item ID-141725582252. I received item from e-bay on 18th but when I checked it its not working properly.
Touch screen is not working properly and when I checked it is not as per my expectations.

I calim for refund vide claimid1180546 on the same day, and as per consumer protection act if product is not satisfactory you can returned the same and get your money back within 30 days.

But till date I was not get any support from ebay team and my calim was rejected. Now I am going to complain about the same in consumer court and I will calim against directors of ebay also ask him to present in court. I don’t know how many of my country’s buyers have to lost their money, I will ask them to refund each of them money.

And also ask Magistratesir to band this online seller from india if they don’t have to follow consumer laws.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Refund claim 1180546

li-susie
Community Member

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Refund claim 1180546

Hi Admin... I contacted through the link you gave no response.. what is issue if we discuss our problems here user should be aware of the issues also.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply