Powership Pickup Failure

I am facing pickup failure like many many times and that is really annoying as no one is there(from powership) who is ready to help. They just have one constant word “Your issue is escalted and we are arranging your pickup on priority”, really don’t know what they mean by priority. I know you guys are putting effort and raising flags at courier agency but who is tracking those failures.
My concern is seller is loosing potential customers which are hard to get in this competitive market. Seller have to print documents and to pack order but if they didn’t pick then seller is facing direct loss of papers printing and also it increase natural waste.

I just like to know what is a proper way to esclate this issue at higher level as no one even reply or bother from inlogistics, I sent multiple emails but no one even reply who were supposed to resolve issue. Really really bad service which should improve.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Powership Pickup Failure

Brother..

don't wait.. just rush to nearest couriers outlet or thier hub and give them the parcel. incase they dont come. don't ruin business because of their negligence

Message 2 of 2
latest reply