Paisapay: Very Poor Process

lordkrooster
Community Member
Hi
I've never thought buying a product through ebay would be an hassle. I ordered a 1gb apple ipod and i paid using my credit card and got a message stating that paisapay will process the order only after the verification which is really good but for me they said that they couldn't reach me in my mobile wherein i had to call the customer service. i clearly said the customer service to call after 12pm bcoz i will be busy in the office but after that i've never received any call from ebay and eventually i had to cancel the order bcoz of the poor followup. i've ordered lot of products online but this is the first time i'm facing a problem like this and i'm really not happy with ebay and i'll never buy any products from ebay and whoever reading this take necessary steps to avoid these kind of situations.
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Even though I got my first chargeback and probably another is on the way,I have had good experience with PaisaPay.Most efficient company in ebay India.
Message 11 of 18
latest reply

superstore.inc
Community Member
I think u all are wrong...eBay is really a great place to buy...there are problems sometime but it is okay...
Message 12 of 18
latest reply

vj_justin
Community Member
Hi all,

I bought a camera on ebay on 25th using credit card. I sent the scanned copy the same day.I didn't recieved any confirmation. When I contacted customer care they said not recieved.
The next day I sent the email 3-4 times..still no reply or confirmation. Fnally I send a fax too. Still no reply.
When I called they said will update on 5.30

Finally by 6,6.30 and after lots of calls one customer care executive said that they got the documents and they will further process the application.

Today its 29th and still the status is "buyer action required". The promotional offer for Ipod schuffle ends on 30th. I think I will loose that too.

When I called customer care and no executive picks up the call. All are busy. Chat also not working. Even I don't know how to cancel the purchase.

Please do something....

My ebay user id is vj_justin and the Paisapay id is 23150756618.

THIS IS HIGHLY FRUSTRATING. PLEASE RESOLVE THE MATTER
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

jainstores
Community Member
I m new on ebay after reading all comments i m worried shud i will be able to do business on ebay bcoz the prices i list here is so competitive. Lets hope for the best.Visit my store by the name Jainstores.
Message 14 of 18
latest reply

jainstores
Community Member
I m worried that my payment will be received or not after selling the product nd dispaching to the concerned person.
Message 15 of 18
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
jainstores

you don't need to worry about it.
no sellers ever complained about their remittances.
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

himu85
Community Member
๐Ÿ™‚ Most efficient company ebay India for true customer & true seller
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
This is a very old thread.