POWERSELLER PACKING MATERIAL

Dear indraneel ji, YOU have replied me a month back that i will receivethe powerseller packing material in few days. but i never receive anything even after a month.. what should i do?
Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Dear indraneel ji:-),
as i have been told that the powerseller packing material will be dispatched to me on monthly basis.
will you Plz tell us when the material will be dispatched ?

Regards,

S.H.I.V.A.M.E.M.O.R.Y.
Message 21 of 62
latest reply

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Hi Indraneel...

I am Badly in need of the packing material as all my stocks of them have been used.Cud u kindly send me some packing material at the earliest please??

Regards and Thanks
Mala
Message 22 of 62
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Mala & Joge (creative_pursuits & shivamemory),

Before you could mention/request for the materials, I've arranged for the same :-).

The materials have been dispatched on Tuesday (18-11-08) this week through DTDC and should soon reach you.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 23 of 62
latest reply

I too need the packing materias urgently.

Can I have some?

Devesh
Message 24 of 62
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Devesh (veedeedirect),

All PowerSellers will get their due materials by this weekend.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 25 of 62
latest reply

Thanks I received them today!

Message 26 of 62
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Hello Indraneel
I only need the packing sheet -- and for that I have contacted my Account Manager -- Jinesh -- to which I am not getting any solid reply. Now I came to know through community that you are managing this thing.
Actually all I wanted to tell you is -- I am mainly selling in Apparels category and the clothes, bedsheets are quite large and it won't come in that small plastic packing sheet. Earlier I used to get 18" long sheet through ebay but suddenly it got converted into small ones .. now I have plenty of small plastic sheets which are of no use for me. I am not able to insert my items in that small one. Well I hope you look into this matter and will send me 18" long plastic packing sheet. I will be very greatful to you as there is no long plastic packing sheet remained with me of ebay -- I purchased few long yellow coloured packing sheets from the market and hope I won't have to purchase more of them as you will definitely send the long one this time. Thanks for reading it .. and thank you so much in advance ๐Ÿ™‚

Custom Logo

Message 27 of 62
latest reply

Thank you so much. Reached just in time.

Thank U!
Faheem
Message 28 of 62
latest reply

Dear indraneel ji:),

i Received the material today.

-: 50 Bags
-: 01 Tape
Thank you very much for the same.

Regards,

Sahil's Shoppe
S.H.I.V.A.M.E.M.O.R.Y.
Message 29 of 62
latest reply

Hello Indraneel,

I have received the material but it is woefully short of the need.

When we went from the 1 month system to the 3 month system, I and many other co-sellers had suggested that the packing materials should be available for purchase if some sellers needed more than what was allocated.

Methinks you had agreed to the concept and said the name of the supplier would be available and the materials would be available at a subsidised cost.

Can I have any update on the same.

An ebaY seller sale is not constant and need for material may vary.

My sales have gone up by a factor of 3 in last 2-3 month and materials supplied based on historical data falls woefully short of need.

Either have the material available on order from the PS team or let us buy the same.

Regards,

Devesh
Message 30 of 62
latest reply