cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open House Discussion with the PowerShip Team on Jan 23rd 2013, 2 - 4 PM

Dear Members, 

eBay India is organizing online Open Workshop for eBay sellers to learn more and ask questions related to PowerShip Program. Over 700+ sellers have joined PowerShip and are successfully delivering items all over India with India’s best Logistics Service Providers and availing benifits like fast ship discounts, reduced shipping costs and a better experience to buyers.

Please join us for the workshop between 2 PM to 4 PM on 23rd January 2013.

We look forward to your participation!

Regards,

eBay India Team
Message 1 of 53
latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Hi,

The reason why we opted out of Powership is that, the Pick up is very slow, sometimes takes more than 24 hours?

We ship all our orders within 4pm everyday with our Courier Service provider.

With Power ship, that is not possible.

What are your indications?

Regards
Abhay
Message 41 of 53
latest reply

Hi,

Why you people are not covering Kolakatta, Kerala etc
Message 42 of 53
latest reply

Dear krazydeals2010,

Thanks for the question.

We have regular pickup process for large sellers (who have items to be shipped on a daily) and oncall pickup for sellers who do not have daily pickups. Since the launch, we have made significant changes in the way we manage regular and oncall pickups and I can assure that things have changed.

The pickup process is a lot streamlined, barring location serviced by the franchisees supporting the Logistics Service Providers.

We will do a serviceability check of your pickup location and get back to you with a resolution and an update. Rest assured that we will resolve this and help you re-join the PowerShip program.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 43 of 53
latest reply

I wanted to know why Kolkatta and Some of are in Kerala are not covered under powership
Message 44 of 53
latest reply

Dear tgqualityproductss,

Thanks for the question.

We are currently support 7000 plus PIN Codes put together multiple Logistics Service Providers like BlueDart, FedEx and Aramex. This includes location like Kolkata, Orissa, Kerala and other states.

We, however, do agree that all location within Kolkata, Orissa or Kerala are not serviceable to do difficulties faced by the Logistics Service Providers in delivering consignments in these areas.

We will be enabling DTDC in PowerShip in Feb 2013 and this will help us enable more PIN codes / locations that are currently not serviced in PowerShip.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 45 of 53
latest reply

Dear Mr. Seemak,

It will be great pleasure if you introduce DTDC as a powership logistics because DTDC covers most areas in India. Some times we have to pay more as shipping charges for non-powership orders as we offer only powership rates to customers.
eg: we list Rs.48/- as shipping charges in some low cost product listing but if the order does not cover under powership then we need to pay Rs.70/-
Message 46 of 53
latest reply

Dear tgqualityproductss,

We certainly understand the need and happy to bring the services to you. We will keep you posted on DTDC enablement on PowerShip.

Once again, thanks for being on PowerShip.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 47 of 53
latest reply

Dear all,

Thank you for your participation.

We are now closing the session. For question related to PowerShip, please feel free to write to inlogistics@ebay.com

We will be setting up a training session on PowerShip in next couple of weeks to help our sellers understand and PowerShip. You may leverage this session to train your staff / employees on shipping process and ask questions on how you can improve experience for your buyers.

Stay tuned!

Regards,
Sameer Yadav
Message 48 of 53
latest reply

Really Sad to see most big sellers missing from this open house hapening after such a long time. it either shows sellers are extremely happy or they have actually lost all hope. wish the former was true but most large sellers know what the truth is.

best wishes though
Message 49 of 53
latest reply

@indiacod...

This discussion was not for you and me but just to attract new sellers to the powership program. We are not important anymore because we are already using powership program so no one cares.

I wanted to raise many points but my 1st query was raised at 1432hrs and it was answered at 1513 hrs that is after 41 mins by ebay which clearly shows that ebay does not want me to ask questions.

Anyway I am giving here the points which I wanted to raise:

1. There is a delay of 12 hrs and more(especially with bluedart) after the item is picked up and being marked on paisapay page as "item picked", why is it taking so long, as per powership agreement the time period mentioned is 4-6 hrs.

2. When the powership rates were introduced there was no mention of PARCEL SIZE only weight was a criteria, so now why excessive rates are being charged arbitrarily under the pretext of parcel size please let me know. For a parcel weighing 1.5 kgs I was charged 406/- why ???????

3. The fastship discount is not given honestly by ebay, I have to check every day if discount is given or not.

3. On PaisaPay account summary page please let us know the weight of the item as calculated by the logistics partner, please include the weight column now for all transactions, normal and COD both.

4. On Shipping Preferences page the "states exclusion" does not work, even after excluding states I am still getting orders from excluded states. In fact states exclusion list will make much more sense if it is added in "sell your item" form/template page so that depending on the item nature and weight the seller may or may not ship a particular item to a particular state. That will benefit the sellers more rather than having a blanket exclusion for all items.

StopandShop
Message 50 of 53
latest reply