cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Workshop to understand New PaisaPay - 4 - 5 PM; 29th Nov (Thursday)

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi,

This is Prashant Kumar from the PaisaPay Team. I and my team are responsible for ensuring that the PaisaPay facility serves your need in the best possible manner. I am also the part of the team which is working on the New PaisaPay.

In the last workshop, you had lot of quesitons for my colleague Vijay and I hope you got answers to some of them. If you have more questions, feel free to share them with me on Thursday. I will be here for an hour from 4 – 5 PM on Thursday, 29th November. Click on Post a reply link to post a message or ask a question.

See you here on Thursday, 29th Nov, 4 – 5 PM!

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant Kumar (a.k.a jai@ebay.com)
Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Hello :

Please ensure that some of the left out Bank Branches in the List of Bank Branches in the New PaisaPay Registration option is included.

My Bank Branch - HDFC BANK, CALICUT is left out. I already sent the particulars for inclusion. ? It is not seen included till 27th November inspite of somebody from PISAPAY TEAM giving me an assurance to do so.

Secondly, how long the seller have to get his Money from paisapay. If a buyer delays reporyting of receipt of item, the sellers money is unnecessarily locked up.
Could you find a speedier way to release the money.
The sellers are not sitting on a pile of cash. They want tpo get the money for sold items as quickly as possible.

Prem1010in
Message 2 of 25
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello Prashant,

Welcome on Community Board.

Most of the clarifications have been given by Mr. Vijayanand Shekokar regarding New PaisaPay.

Various Timelines
Use of reputed Couriers with Online Tracking
Auto Refunds
Express Remittance
Mandatory PaisaPay
Delightful Buyers Experience.... 🙂
Plightful Sellers experience .... 😞

...... all these have been well understood by most of the Sellers.

I think most of the working would go as smooth as with Old Paisapay .... except that the Seller would have to be more involved and tense.

The only point of concern which most of the Sellers have is that inspite of using a reputed Online trackable Courier and punching the shipping details within 7 days of PaisaPay confirmation ...... nobody can Guarantee Delivery within 10 days.

Once the Item is shipped we are solely dependant on the Courier Company.

Packet getting mis-routed or struck up in the Sales Tax department or not trackable Online is not in the hands of the Seller.

This may be a 1-in-500 case .... but a Seller would always fear this with every transaction.

How would you ensure that there won't be a single instance where the Buyer receives the Item as well as the Money back. .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 3 of 25
latest reply

Hello Prashant,
Welcome to the community board.

I am a powerseller selling mainly gemstones in eBay and no courier accepts gemstones/jewelry in India.
Postal department (Speed post) accepts gemstones and jewelry but it doesn’t provide perfect tracking details, Most of the parcel is just shown as booked but then no further information is provided on their tracking website. To make the things worst, many often there are absolutely no details are available on their website of the parcel sent, not even the information that the parcel was booked.
I can provide you proofs for the same.

Also the acknowledgment does not reach us half of the time even if we pay additional for it. But since even the most reputed and expensive one courier does not accept gemstones/jewelry, we are left with no option but to use Speed Post.

Please note that I had asked almost all the courier and none of them accept gemstones.

If eBay can tell me any such reputed courier who accept gemstones/jewelry and also can provide insurance for such high value items with prompt online tracking facility then I will be very thankful to eBay.
Since eBay suggest using reputed courier to send items, So that it may result into delightful buyer experience, you must also provide the solution of shipping the high value items like gemstones and jewelry.

Thanks in advance for the response.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 4 of 25
latest reply

Hello Prashant,

Nice to see you on the workshop.

I just wanted to know why have to stopped at half escrow and not gone the full lenght.

Buyer have two issues.

1) Will I get my products and on time?

2) Will the product be as described and to my liking?

You have adressed the first issue.

Why not address the second issue at the same time too?

Give the buyer additional 2 - 3 days, after receipt, to inspect the products and than he can either accept the product or return the same. If he accepts pay the seller or let the seller confirm proper receipt of the product and refund the buyer.

We can do away with all snad disputes all together and create a wonderfull buyer experience.

This question has been ignored has been ignored in the earlier thread. I hope you answer it here

-------

Devesh
Message 5 of 25
latest reply

romachoithani
Community Member
Sir, My account is in Corporation bank at Ulhasnagar Branch but new paisa pay registration shows the corporation bank but Ulhasnagar branch is neither uploaded in Mumbai or Pune branch as in the corporation bank website it is shown in pune region.When you are going to upload the braches of banks which are still not shown in the registration of new paisa pay form.
Message 6 of 25
latest reply

Dear Mr Prashant,
1.If I give you documentary proof that SBI Kalighat is NEFT enabled,will you help to enlist that in your list and end my trauma?
2.Your idea of giving buyer protection at the cost of seeler's nightmare has little significance.Once the item is sold at the listed price,the seller can offer advantages to buyer for offline transaction.That is perfectly permississible in eBay policy,as I understand that.In fact,pple will be drawn more towards offline,and the mandatory PaisaP button will become less lucrative.
3.Some buyers dont understand english.They are difficult to handle.I dont know how you are going to work smoothly.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 7 of 25
latest reply

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi everyone!

This is Prashant from PaisaPay. Its a pleasure to be here.

Prashant
Message 8 of 25
latest reply

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi prem1010in,

Thanks for joining in this workshop. We have taken note of the bank branch issue that you mentioned. We will be shortly updating the list to ensure that you are able to register on it as soon as possible.

On the question of – ‘When will the seller get remittance?’ As soon as the buyer confirms item receipt or auto timeout seller will receive the payment. In your specific case, the timeline where you receive money will not be impacted significantly. I will try and explain this with an example –
Earlier, the payment cycle was run every 7 days. The mailing of DD’s used to take another 3-4 days (to Calicut) and the DD clearance took another 4-5 days. Thus, it could have taken you anywhere between 12 – 15 days to receive money.

In new scenario – Assuming you ship the item and input shipment details on the same day of receiving the order. Even if the buyer does not confirm you will receive the money in 12 – 14 days. If buyer confirms (which is a high possibility in the coins 7 Stamps category, because buyers are very advanced), you will receive your money earlier.

Hope this helps! Please feel free to ask more questions that come to your mind.

Regards,

Prashant
Message 9 of 25
latest reply

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi Umang,

I see with your concern about the one-off case that you mentioned. However, the benefit is happy buyers for the 499 cases. As mentioned earlier by Sapana and Vijay, if you put yourself in a buyers shoes, you will buy more with confidence from a seller and the site which gives you professional service by staying involved in the process?

Regards
Prashant
Message 10 of 25
latest reply