No resolution to my claim ID 753302.

I purchased Aqua pro TDS Meter on 05/11/2014 .I recieved display damaged item on 13/11/2014. I instantly raised claim  with all necessary photo's of damaged display of TDS Meter. There after on 17/11/2014 one of customer care person  told me @ resolution of claim that we are providing coupon worth 110 % of your paid amount which will be provided to you with in 7-10 days on your email ID.You are also not required to ship back your product. I am happy with the resolution provided. On 26/11/2014, after @10 days of 17/11/2014 i again replied them @ non receipt of any coupon, their customer care executive again told me that up to tonight we will provide you coupon. TIll date i won't recieved any coupon from ebay.  I never found such worst act by customer care executive and ebay that they just commiting promises and never act accordingly. I need quick resolution of my claim. I am a regular purchaser of ebay since 2004. If ebay is not going to resolve such problems then customer like me will never have faith on ebay. Please provide me resolution as quickly as possible.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0