No Refund even after 40 days of Claim approval

Details of the claim 
Claim ID: 1294566 
PaisaPay ID: ***
Item number: ***
Seller ID: ***
Date claim opened: 29-09-2015 

My claim was approved on 5-Oct and got a message that the refund will be done in 5 working days. Plenty of calls, couple of chats, nothing has happened. Even the seller informed that he has approved it. 

6 Emails
9 Phone Calls
5 Chats

No action taken. Amazing !!!!!

ebay id - colgate1234

I am wondering, how come these people don't bother to reply. 
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

No Refund even after 40 days of Claim approval

seriously, Ebay is worst  shopping site.  They never stand on the word,  In 1 hr they told me plenty of cock and bull stories.

Just for fooling customers they will add a note as easy replacement, which will never happen.

i have submitted my claim 37 days back till now no action has been taken and cooly now they are asking me to send the phone back to supplier.

Who will trust ebay.  I will never in my life time.

worst worst worst experinece i faced. Even shopclues is far better than this ebay.

Even though it's not so reputated they stand on what they talk, which will never happen with ebay.

They keep some standard words recoreded and they replay the same and trying to fool the people.

I advise each and every on please don't do online shopping in ebay.

@colgate1234 wrote:

Details of the claim 
Claim ID: 1294566 
PaisaPay ID: ***
Item number: ***
Seller ID: ***
Date claim opened: 29-09-2015 

My claim was approved on 5-Oct and got a message that the refund will be done in 5 working days. Plenty of calls, couple of chats, nothing has happened. Even the seller informed that he has approved it. 

6 Emails
9 Phone Calls
5 Chats

No action taken. Amazing !!!!!

ebay id - colgate1234

I am wondering, how come these people don't bother to reply. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply