cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New PaisaPay : Sellers Post your Views Please !!!

Hi Co-Sellers,

On 7th February Mr. Rajan Mehra, Country Manager, eBay India had arranged an Open House discussion on buying and selling on eBay India. Most of the sellers posted their concerns and got a reply from him.

New PaisaPay is a big issue for sellers and there should be some immediate ammendments required. I request our co-sellers to post their views regarding the issues.

Mr. Rajan Mehra has already mentioned that they are working on it to makes some changes in the New PaisaPay system. He has assured for some changes as follows:

1. We will be increasing the Shipping timelines for categories which require customization (a request from many of the sellers who make-to-order).

2. We will be reviewing the Express Remittance criteria to ensure more good sellers are eligible for Express Remittance.

3. We will shortly be announcing a new PaisaPay Seller Protection Program to ensure that our sellers are protected from any potential misuse by buyers.

4. We are also currently evaluating the option of further increasing delivery timelines for international shipments.

You can review the comments here http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500002089&tstart=0&mod=1202831020796

As per his assurance I would like to have the following changes made for international transactions:

Change in the Despatch Timeline from 10 days to 15 days. Some of the items which have to be customised as per the buyers need requires sufficient time for making it.

Extension Request for Despatch : No change

Change in Delivery Timeline from 21 days to 35 days.

Extension Request for Delivery from 8 days to 15 days.

The above change is requested because no courier other than India Post carries jewellery and the buyer prefers shipping method by Registered Airmail which takes 3-4 weeks for normal delivery and if the shipment is delayed, misplaced or held in customs then it takes 5-7 weeks.

I request our co-sellers to post their views too, so that upon sellers proposal (I know they will not care) New PaisaPay Team will make necessary changes to make PaisaPay No. 1 Payment Gateway in the world.

Regards,

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

New PaisaPay : Sellers Post your Views Please !!!

Hi all,

When the New System of PaisaPay was launched we (sellers) were facing a lot of problems as discussed by our co-sellers. Now everything seems to be smooth. All the known issues have been fixed. Thanks to PaisaPay Team for giving us flawless transactions and remittance.

Regards,

Message 11 of 11
latest reply