Missing Feature

gibberishh
Community Member
Hi.

I have been greatly missing one feature on Ebay since several months now. I would (and I am sure a lot of us would) greatly appreciate it if the left panel was modified slightly to make it more user-friendly.

Here's the scene: On searching for an item, or browsing through 1-Paisa or Ending Soon listings, the left panel is populated with a list of categories. Each item in this list is a link which displays items only from those categories (quite correctly, within the search results).

Here's the enhancements can be made. 1) In addition to giving a link for each category, please also add a checkbox, so that we can select two or three categories together and show items only from those categories. For example, when going through 1-paisa auctions, I am always interested in Computers & Peripherals, Home Electronics and Cars.

2) Later, this can also be provided as a user preference, to always show items from a certain selection of categories whenever browsing through such lists, or when searching. Trust me, no matter how great an offer you make, I will never want to see items in the Jewellery or Apparel sections, so I would like these items to never show up.

Hope the Ebay team takes up these simple suggestions. Any other ideas, guys?
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Missing Feature

techchase
Community Member
YEs your suggestion seems really good.

Another addition i feel is necessary is when ebay provides a option to arrange all listings on a page according to ascending or descending value of price, at the same time an option to arrange the shipping should be shown aswell.

AA
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Missing Feature

snrama
Community Member
The suggestion looks quite good.

You can add categories you regularly visits to Favorite Categories. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 3 of 3
latest reply