Major error with the Arpil Invoice

spedfast
Community Member
Hi,
Please refer to the http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200604.shtml#2006-04-03143753notice on ebay which mentioned FREE ILF + subtitle + border for 5 listings between 3-7 April.

However in the invoice issued for the month of April, incorrect credit has been given.
What has happened is that credit has been given for the first 5 listings, irrespective of whether you used ILF, border etc or not.
To make it clear, suppose you listed 20 items between April 3-7. Out of here you used ILF + Border + subtitle on item numbers 6,7,8,9 and 10.
ebay has given the credit for only item numebr 1,2,3,4,5. That would make a paltry credit of Rs. 0.25 x 5 = Rs.1.25 ONLY, if you used simply the gallery feature.
What should have been is that credit should have been given to items where atleast the ILF was used.

I hope everyone is getting me.
Please do check your invoices and revert back here.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

spedfast
Community Member
What I mean to say is that, please check, only your first 5 listings during the promotion period would have got the credit! Irrespective of wether you intended them to or not!
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Yes, If I am correct then, they again issued the announcement later that only Gallery is free with ILF + subtitle + border. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

spedfast
Community Member
Hi,

Yes they issued a notification that instead of border, gallery was free
But what I am trying to say is that during the 5 day promotion. those listings should qualify to get the credit which run up the maximum bill.
ebay made gallery chargeable 0.25/listing. So during the promition, if you make a listing with just the gallery feature, that listing becomes the one which qualifies for the dee credit, as per this promotion.
Now if you list another listing, which has gallery + ILF + subtitle, during the promotion period only, that may not qualify, depening upon the number of listings you have already listed during the promotion.
This example shud make it clear as to what is happening. Suppose you create 10 listings during the promotion period, lets call them listing no. 1-10, with 1 being your first listing during the promotion period.
Now if you have used only gallery feature for listing 1-5, and for 5-10 you use gallery + ilf + subtitle.
Then you will get credit for only the first 5 listings, of Rs.1.25, and not for the listings where you used other features.
A system should be in place that will give credit to those listings that use maximum promoted features, and not just the first 5 listings, irrespetive of what features you use in them.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply