cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long range walkie talkie freely available on ebay.in ?????????

cosycom
Community Member
Dear Trust and Safety, I am surprised to see many sellers offering high tech long range Walkie Talkies
on ebay.in .
Is it legal to sell or Buy these items so easily which can be potentially used by antisocial elements and terrorist ?????

Is your Trust and Safty team sleeping or knowingly ignoring this. These items are being openly offered for sale since last many months.
Hope ebay will understand my concern and take urgent action before it is too late.
To know the sellers just type walkie talkie in your search window.

Thanks
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

I HAVE CONFIRMED FROM SANCHAR BHAWAN , NEW DELHI SINCE MY OFFLINE WALKIE TALKIE SALE IS MUCH HEIGHER & WE DEAL IN COBRA/MIDLAND & BELLSOUTH BRABND WALKIE TALKIES .CHINESE WALKIE TALKIE COMES WITH VHF FREQUENCY & ITS ILLEGAL IN INDIA UNDER WIRELESS & TELEGRAPHIC ACT 1933 ...PEOPLE SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT BUYING WALKIE TALKIES FROM LOCAL GREY MARKET .. THEY MIGHT BE HAVING VHF FREQUENCY BAND & MOST OF THE SETS I HAVE SEEN IS DUPLICATE MOTOTOROLA AVAILABLE IN KAROL BAGH GAFFER MARKET ..
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
If all these are banned items then what are they doing on eBay India? I feel that eBay India will some day be banned by the Indian Govt. for violating of our country's policies. I hope we all know why BaaZee was banned.

So, my earnest request to eBay is that please follow the rules. We love eBay and we all want you to stay in India forever.
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

vai_rav
Community Member
I need any license in India use your walkie talkie 10
Set amount 21495 its OK ??? In security purpose I have own security company
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

sir,

i want to purchase "Motorola 5 miles 4 way walkie talkie " for construction work purpose.

i want to know any licence is required for it.

pls call me on 09967594167.

Thanks

Balasaheb Pawar  ,Pune , Maharashtra

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Sir , i want to purchase Motorola 5 miles 4 way walkie talkie , pls guide me any licence is required or not.

pls call me on 09967594167 or email on pawarbm@rediffmail.com

Thanks

Balasaheb Pawar
Message 15 of 15
latest reply