cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Kindly Enhance Our Express Remittance Limit !!!

This is to bring it in kind notice of eBay that our current express limit is about to cross during next remittance due on Monday i.e. 30.7.2012.

We have already written several times to concerned people of eBay in this regard but the needful is still awaited.

If the ER limit doesn't gets enhanced in time then, we would have to delay the shipping of those shipments which would overshoot the ER limit.

PS.: Our valued buyers who are read this post are requested to co-operate with us, in case the unwanted shipping delay is to be done due to reasons beyond our control.
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

gizmobhai
Community Member
i m a fellow seller and ur shop has been a source of inspiration for us. one thing that always intrigued me is how do you maintain such amazing feedback score. Just one negative!!!

needless to say tht we too work v v hard not to get negative. go to any length. but then there is a limit to which you can control things... every inspiring to see such feedback. if only we knew how you do it

thanks and best wishes for ur business. may we all grow!

regds
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

hlasker
Community Member
WHAT IS EXPRESS LIMIT BY THE WAY?
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@eBay

This is to bring it in kind notice of eBay that our current express limit is about to cross during next two remittance cycles due in this month on and before 31.12.2012.

We have already written several times to concerned people of eBay in this regard in the past and present but the needful is still awaited.

Kindly do the needful at the earliest and oblige.

If the ER limit doesn't gets enhanced in time then, most unwillingly, we would have to delay the shipping of those shipments which would overshoot the ER limit.

PS.: Our valued buyers who are reading this post are requested to co-operate with us, in case the unwanted shipping delay is to be done due to reasons beyond our control.
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply