Irresponsible Customer Support (Paisapay)

Paid for a mobile phone thru paisa pay on 22nd November (Rs. 3297.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Paid for a mobile phone thru paisa pay on 22nd November (Rs. 3297.60, Paisapay ID 23138231994/ seller 'sannam0811' - Seller did not ship the item and initiated refund, then refund was approved on 6th Dec -2008. But the money is not credited back to my HDFC a/c until now, Have contacted many occassions thru Live chat/ phone support/ and email (total 9 times Aprox).. I fed up with these customer care executives and totally disappointed with their way of approach when I heard their system is down yesterday when I called last time. This same answer I heard from them total three times in this single issue. Actually they are simply testing someones extreme patience. I don't know how can I get my money back this time....
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

nxtseller
Community Member
Hello
I am also facing the same problem.
I bought a mobile on 11th dec and the seller didnt ship the item and after waiting for so long time,refund got approved on 25th and still i havent received the money!!!
God please help me!!!
whenever i call paisapay they tell that they have escalated the case to their team and please call after 48 hours!!
later when i call they say their systems are down please call after half an hour!!
later when i call after half an hour they say the same thing we have escalated the case to our team and please call after 48 hours!!
I am fedup with this!!
I am very frustrated!!!
somebody please help me!!!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply