cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ITEM QUALITY SOLD ON EBAY-- GEEPEE 5321 Mobile

barnabi.s.ss_123
Community Member
I HAVE PURCHASED ONE MOBILE 'GEEPEE 5321' FROM A SELLER FROM EBAY NAMED ecell_kolkata.
THE MENTIONED FEATURES OF THAT MOBILE WAS NOT ACCURATE & FEATURES NOT WORKS PROPERLY.
AFTER I STARTED USING THIS MOBILE,I FELT CHEATED AS MOST OF THE FUNCTION NOT WORKING AND QUALITY OF THE MOBILE IS VERY CHEAP,LIKE:
1)GPRS doesn't work properly and no page cannot be opened in it except google.com.You cannot connect external device to connect internet.
2)Its display is very dark & videos cannot be seen in it properly.multimedia Player is very bad with only play pause option.
3)All the material like charger,USB Cable,handsfree is of very poor quality.memory card make never heard off.
4)though this mobile is java enabled no java software except msn games runs in it.
5)Both GEE PEE & seller didn't mentioned about the low internal memory in it anywhere.
6)Make country of this phone has not been mentioned anywhere in set,box or anywhere.
7)If you compare this mobile in market then you will find that this mobile should be sold at half price than its rate at ebay since its none of the additional features runs properly.

So this is a humble request to ebay to protect buyers interest & stop this type of material selling or keep money-back policy for buyers,because in ebay buyer cannot get material to analyze before buying,they have to purely believe on what seller is writing as description.If when seller mentioned wrong details or unmentioned characteristics of products,it is the buyer who suffers at last.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

ITEM QUALITY SOLD ON EBAY-- GEEPEE 5321 Mobile

e_anoopksr
Community Member
I purchased (~SCiPHONE ROCKER i900 (2010's LATEST i9+++) - 10 PAGES~) on 12-Apr-10 from Seller parth.is.different for Rs. 3,688.00 .
I am facing lot of problems with this product--Spelling mistakes, touch screen has problems,low volume of sound, only one sim works and now..my voice is not audible to the person on other side but I can hear them ..... I am frustrated with this product.It is a total waste of my money. Is there any way to replace this product. If not , I want to educate people from purchasing this product and get cheated
Message 2 of 2
latest reply