Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

bohemian.waxwing
Community Member
Dear eBay India Executive,

It would be of great help if you could please look into the below stated problem.

"Http/1.1 Service Unavailable" -- This is the message that I'm getting whenever I'm trying to contact a seller from "My eBay > Watching" page.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Abhishek.
_
Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

linusstudios
Community Member
I have checked in Firefox, I have checked chrome, I have checked opera and I have checked IE. Its coming in all browsers. Please figure it out,

Today I have got a negative feedback just because of communication gap. Please help! This is serious SOS!!!
Message 21 of 26
latest reply

kiara.electronics-2009
Community Member
The condituion is going grave communication gap may lead to less sale , already sale is low and plus more negative feedbacks and less DSR's for communication
Message 22 of 26
latest reply

this is really getting irritating
Now way to communicate with buyer

Samin
Message 23 of 26
latest reply

I was able to use the respond button today for all messages in the ebay inbox without getting the said error. Seems like it is OK.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 24 of 26
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
the Problem is solved.. But What do I do with the negative which I got because of this problem. Will eBay remove it? buyer wanted an exchange as she had purchased wrong size by mistake. And she was asking my address for replacement. But with this problem I was not able to send her return address for 3 days.
She thought I am not responding and to hurry things up left negative. Now who takes care of this negative?
Message 25 of 26
latest reply

no one used the workaround? -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 26 of 26
latest reply