cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get rid of Unfair NEGATIVE Feedback By Buyer?

Hi,

A buyer recently has provided us a negative feedback which is completely unfair.

We have lost the case in Consumer Court, not sure if the jury members read the facts of the case!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ask your account manager to speak to the buyer or you speak to the buyer and offer some free gift if possible, that's the only way out. I know this is not the right way to do business but on ebay this is the only way out. You can quote to him the ebay notice for courier delivery times which is "*Sellers are not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, excluding weekends and holidays, and may vary with package origin and destination, particularly during peak periods.". This tag line is displayed on every "Shipping and Payments" page which the buyer can check.
StopandShop
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you Rajelectroniks
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
similar problem i also faced as a seller. a buyer purchased a mp3 player from me. after some days he called me that the player is not working, i asked him to return it to me and i will send him another piece. when i received the courior i found that the layer was fine and the problem was due to low battery charging. now the customer wants another player model. and asking me to deposit in his bank account the difference amount. Not only that he has sent that courior from first flight which i sthe most expensive courior. which charged him Rs 100/- and now he wants me to pay this. what a mess.... pl help me to get out of this. i dont want negetive fedback.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply