HELP IN NEED -EBAY TRUST WORTHY

hello456l
Community Member
When ever my listing is becoming less,I have been contacted by Ebay's Key Accounts Manager, Business DEVELOPMENT Mr.Johnson Banala, who give user friendly advises to improve the listing with suggestions when I ask some querries about listing improvement. And also informs various facilities available in EBAY. Really His advises are as brotherlyhood. and not as a business type. HIS SMART,PLEASANT,GENTLE,KIND, INFORMATIONS, made me to concentrate in EBAY listing more and more.
I feel, Who ever SEller in Ebay may contact Mr Johnson Banala for help in need for selling their products with good presentation,in a variety of methods, to best reach of buyers.
So far I struggled a lot in my Ebay business. Now I have been enlightened. Thanks to EBAY. Whole Hearted Thanks to Mr Johnson Banala. Key Accounts Manager. esun747-ebaystar747@gmail.com
ebay ID-vijaysree747(vijayasri72@gmail.com)
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,
Mr Johnson is a good and experienced person.You are lucky.
Mr Ganesh is also very good.I have been able to maintain almost 5 DSR due to his advice.These people are friends in need.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

hello456l
Community Member
Sir,
I am indeed an unexperienced ebayer. I strive hard to deal with the buyers,their undue advantages, threatens over phone etc made me to think quit Ebay. Service after sales ,I feel horrible with them.But , every time I feel sad by God's grace Mr Johnson helped a lot and his suggestions encourage me and vanish my sorrows. You are great with 100% FEEDback. I really admire and honour you. Millions of Thanks. REGARDS. Esun747. esun747-ebaystar747@gmail.com
ebay ID-vijaysree747(vijayasri72@gmail.com)
Message 3 of 3
latest reply