Guarantee Claim ID 24122

ssin5185
Community Member

Hi,

I had purchased a RICH LEATHER SOFT CARRY CASE for NOKIA LUMIA 620 WINDOWS MOBILE HANDPOUCH COVER from ebay on 29th June. I received a package which did not have the product inside. Post which I have raised a claim for the product on 9th July. I was notified that I would be contacted shortly regarding the status of the claim. I have also followed up regarding this with customer care multiple times. I am yet to receive any update on the claim. Since I have already made the payment for the product, I would appreciate that the item be delivered to me at the earliest.

I also posted my issue on your FB wall where the only response that I have received is that the issue is being looked into and will be resolved at the earliest.

This is the standard response since 9th July. How many days more do I have to wait for an update on the claim, not to mention when I will actually be receiving the product.

I have purchased items from other online sites as well and nowhere have I faced any issue of this sort. If ebay cannot process the claim then I would expect a notification of the same and I would expect the cash to be refunded.

This is an utterly harassing experience where I am getting no adequate response from the eBay team.

I will be contacting the Consumer Court and initiating a case of fraudulent activity against eBay as you have received payment for an item which is yet to be delivered to me and at this rate, I don't foresee it being delivered in the near future.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0