Did you mean:ย 

Feedback removal policy for powership shipments

See the following page :-

http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/feedback-removal.html

Among other things, its clearly mentioned that feedback will be removed where -

Feedback received by the seller due to:

(a) delay in delivery

(b) item lost in transit or

(c) damaged in transit, where the Seller has availed PowerShip facility for shipment.

For past few months such feedbacks were being removed by trust and safety team on request. However something new is happening now.

I received following feedback for paisapay ID - 33707288486.

"I received the item damaged"

I emailed to trust and safety team, which advised me to email inlogistics@ebay.com.

I did the same same and received the following reply from Mr. Mohammed Kashif Ansari

"Hi ebay Member,

Thanks for contacting ebay India.

This feedback will not be removed for this kindly ask the buyer to raise claim through ebay communication center then will remove the feedback.

Regards,

Mohammed Kashif Ansari.

ebay Logistics.

[THREAD ID:1-4TDX9F9]"

This was surprising as there is no such mention in the feedback removal policy. I emailed him back, but no response. Today I have been trying to get in touch with him over phone, but not able to connect. Either the lines are busy or I am put on hold indefinitely or the calls not received. This has been going on for more than an hour now.

My Advise to Mr. Kashif and the powership team - Please follow the policy as published. Do not make your own rules. You dont have any authority to do that. Your action or inaction is affecting my account status and may be account status of other sellers as well. Your job is to assist the sellers in smooth functioning. So dont create friction in the process. Receive the calls and sort out issues promptly. Thats your duty.

I would like the fellow sellers to comment about their experience with the logistics team so that everyone knows whats going on. And hopefully someone at higher authority reads this and takes necessary action.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Finally was able to speak to Mr. Kashif now. He has agreed to relook into the matter and take decision accordingly.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Mr. Vineet.....You are absolutely right, logistics team is very reluctant and very lethargic in removing negative feedbacks.

A similar thing happened to me where the buyer had given negative feedback clearly stating "Packing damaged but item received ok" and still I had to fight with them for 2 days and only when I escalated the matter then it was removed.
StopandShop
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Hello,

I have received low rating for shipping time. The item has post via FedEx using Powership service.Does this low rating can be removed under this rule?
Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

relimart
Community Member
Guys, can feedback be removed if a full refund has been provided to the buyer but still negative feedback is left?
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@relimart : No, unless it meets one of the requirements as mentioned in the feedback removal policy.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@salus_products : Low rating cannot be changed. However negative or neutral feedback can be removed if the buyer clearly mentions the reason in the feedback and the reason should be related to delay / damage / loss in transit for powership shipment.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply