Fake guarantee policy..

Any new electronics products sold from ebay has manufacturer warranty, Ebay non eligible refund gurantee says 

• Technical defects in products which have a valid manufacturer warranty is not covered under gurantee policy.

Then why a fake messge in item screen when u select item , you have  a link to see the Return policy which says 

Received a damaged/ nonfunctional item?

Don't worry, you can reach out to us for a refund or replacement. 

As part of the process, we will ask you to ship the item back to the seller with the original packing and invoice.

In most cases, we arrange a pick up from you, else, you can courier it directly to the seller and we will cover the return shipping cost. 

Sometimes the seller may have missed dispatching accessories or warranty card, etc., in such cases, we will contact the seller to ensure you receive the courier at the earliest.

Does it mean, customer can be faked in the item page while doing transaction but inside some where they will keep  a policy saying any faults in the products contact service center of product and not eBay and whats the ultimate use of having 30 days gurantee policy?

For a mobile having issue with mike,where speaker on the other end cant hear properly..

Isnt it a non functional item?

Isnt  it ultimate requirement of a mobile is to speak?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Fake guarantee policy..

it is simple. if the product has MANUFACTURING WARRANTY, you or i should go to the MANUFACTURING SERVISE CENTERS to get it fixed.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Fake guarantee policy..

Hey Dude!!

You're not making fun or making sarcastic talks right?

Do you buy a new product and take it to service center to use it?

Is this your deal about new products?

Wont poeple around you split on your face for being so much stupid?

May be you can try, i dont wish tooo...Anyway just useless folks..

I have felt i ve been talking to wall...

Will try to ensure atleast my friends and neighbour not to fall in eBay cheap policy....

Good bye to EBay........................

Message 3 of 3
latest reply